• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dunno. I feel Garfield likely kicks the bird into next week or just plain out destroys its stand.

I could be wrong, but I feel Garfield kicks him into next Sunday.

I feel Garfield wins by stopping time and kicking him into next week.

Until arguments are presented, Pet Shop sees next week.

Is the time stop unlimited?

And if so I...really can't even see pet shop winning...at all. Like can he win?

Actually, yes it is. It only starts up time again when Garfield presses the button after pressing and stopping time.

It's not his go to either is it? If it isn't then he may have a harder time than expected.

Both can sorta decimate the other in a single hit I feel

Horus is 9-A

Garfield is 9-B, a low 9-B to my recollection.

Horus deals attacks that are hundreds of times stronger than Garfield and hundreds of times more over Garfield's durability, so one hit and he's reduced to essentially nothing.

I can see DIO Garfield kicking the bird to next week or something like that, but him using Za Warudo right off the bat seems iffy.

While the Bird needs to activate his stand and just stomp on Garf.

I mean still even then Garfield could be able to, like I said, kick him into next week. Pet Shop is 9-C and his stand is 9-A.

Hes physicals stronger than Pet Shop but physically weaker than Horace.

So he has to avoid Horace's attacks while finding a way to get to the bird

But out of everything else he has he may not think to use it right away. I mean that's when he didn't have everything else in his arsenal available to him. I'm just saying it might take Garfield a bit to actually use time stop. Maybe after a couple icicles start flying.

I'm just establishing that Pet Shop can win

Is his default move to kick them into the next week? Cause a 9-B hitting someone with 9-A dura won't do much if it isn't.

Torlikoff said:
Is his default move to kick them into the next week? Cause a 9-B hitting someone with 9-A dura won't do much if it isn't.
The actual bird is 9-C, so he can kick the bird which removes the Stand as well I believe. Horace is what he has to watch out for, and Horace is just a stand

Torlikoff said:
Yes, he consistently kicks people which is the Temporal BFR.

Garfield should take this yeah. He can just pause time as soon as things get hairy, maybe even before an icicle reaches him (or just before it hits him for comedic effect) and then walks over to Pet Shop and-oh wait Pet Shop has small building level dura. Huh...

Garfield can still chip damage at him. He has all the time in the world after that to my knowledge. Enough to make Pet Shop a good scratching post.

Back