• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garfield Intelligence Upgrade

So...in Garfield: His Nine Lives, Garfield as "King Cat" is locked in a tomb and calculates how long it would take for him to suffocate and die in seconds with nothing but his mind. Now, I know that this wasn't really Garfield, but a previous incarnation of him, but as he says before his eighth and current life, everything he was before makes up who he is today, and his mind and spirit seem to carry over between lives. Also, as "Space Cat", Garfield commands a squadron of Odie clones and goes toe-to-toe with an intergalactic war fleet, a battle which he quite possibly could have won if either his squadron was more competent or if he had better weapons.

I don't have a stance on your proposed changes, but I'm curious: Are these Garfield comics you're talking about?

Well I haven't read the comic version but if we're talking about that I'm pretty sure that primal instinct thing where he kills his owner should be included. But no, I watched the movie and I'm basing the intelligence feats off of that.

I'm just a regular user, so I dunno how much weight my word holds, & I can't guarantee perfect knowledge nor accuracy regarding our standards, but supposing Garfield's profile is a composite & the book is officially published Garfield material, I'd assume it's valid.

I THINK this page may have some info: Alternative Canon and Composite Profiles

Back