• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gappy vs jolyne.

Also this is pretty hard win for Gappy, He's high 8-C so he's got the AP and Durability advantage that and his stand actually has pretty decent plundering hax while Jolyne just has her silly little string strand, granted I'd say Jolyne is definitely smarter and has more resolve than Gappy but assuming SBA assumptions apply she loses more times than not

id say gappys a bit smarter also i know that damio was damaged when this happened but soft and wet killed him in one punch also the bubbles to me are the main reason gappy wins is because he could put a bubble in her heart he could make bubble mines and if he needs to he can use the bubbles to counter stone free but then again jolyne is really fast like really really fast like lets look at the cmoon fight
Jolyne does a fast
considering that jolyne is casually just tagging c-moon who is massively faster than light

jolyne though jolyne is billions of times slower than a tachyon she is still keeping up with c-moon but because c-moons gravity the some of her quick moves may be ampted.now gappy well conserding that gappy could react to the head docters stand and react to dolimites blood flying at him i dont think its a stretch to say that jolyne is slightly faster then gappy also in my stone frees limit when starting was crushing a coin when gappys limit when starting was kicking down a fully plated wall. soft and wet beats peoples heads in also i think kira and josefumis training is better than jolynes fighting and gappy can incropate more of his ability in his fighting more than jolyne can.

It might be because i only read the colored version of JoJolion but i havent seen gappy do something like forming a mobius strip to get out of getting turned inside out in the middle of almost dying in a fight Jolyne levels of quick ingenuity.

well dont read for spoilers but one gappy uses the bubbles as a brass knoukle. using the water in a bottle to make a bubble shleid to block blue hawaiis blood flying in his body. to blow up things with his bubbles to split walls in halve with the bubbles and to block hits with his bubbles which in my opinion is more then jolynes mobius strip

That's alot of examples, but they're all not that hard to imagine anyone with decent quick thinking to come up with since his bubbles are pretty haxxed and using them as knuckles isn't really impressive, neither is splitting things in half. Using a straightforward string stand like Stone Free and using it to form a theoretical concept mid fight after being near death to work around C-Moons turning peoples bodies inside out is very impressive. Even more so if you knew what a Möbius strip was beforehand

He does alot more becaude is ability is more hax based and gives way for a lot of variability easily. While Stone Free is very simple and not hax based which means you need to be very creative to use it effectively

Back