• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganondorf fights a goddamn MLP character

Ohohohohoh this'll be good

I'll keep myself from saying that Discord just nulls the Triforce of Power until more input is done

Either could mind control the other, but neither use such an ability right at the start (and in Ganondorf's case, not at all in battle), so mind manipulation might not play a factor here. I really doubt Discord could just nullify the Triforce of Power, though he could snap away Ganondorf's arm as a joke (perhaps if the latter arrogantly showed off the Triforce symbol on his fist as an intimidation display or such), though Ganon would just regenerate his arm. Ganon's more experienced in direct combat, and I'd say he's physically stronger too, while Discord's more chaotic powers would make him unpredictable with his versatility. Discord's Regenerationn and intangibility would also make him difficult to put him down, and both have immortality that'd make it difficult for them to kill each other. Not voting yet, as it seems like they both would have trouble taking one another out.

Back