• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gang Ryong profile creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the sandbox of Gang Ryong

Tell me if anything's wrong.
Well i forgot to add lifting strength in his profile cuz u didn't gave my any thing related to his lifting strength, so if u got any thing related to that, u should add it, and i am not sure about ap, cuz we didn't had calculation of the feat, so I will say it can gets a lil lower than what we assumed to be his ap.

Although I am fine with the profile

Quite a few problems. First the abilities section has many errors with the brackets. I can fix that or you can.

Healing (Healed up his own damaged tissues)
This should just be High-Low Regeneration
Attack Potency: Building level ( destroyed several buildings), atleast Mountain level ( Destroyed mountain under the pressure of gravity )| Unknown
You most likely need calculations for both feats. The Building one could be fine just eyeballing it, but I'm skeptical about that Mountain one. Especially since Mountain level is an arbitrary value.
Speed: Supersonic ( Fast enough to leave an afterimage)
This would just be Subsonic
Striking Strength: atleast Mountain level
There is no reason to scale his Striking Strength to the power he outputs with Gravity Manipulation
Durability: atleast Mountain level ( Tanked attack of someone equal to his own strength )
Again, you would need to provide proof that someone can attack with power equal to what he outputs with gravity.

Also why do you have a key separation if there's no other information for another key?

Quite a few problems. First the abilities section has many errors with the brackets. I can fix that or you can.

This should just be High-Low Regeneration

You most likely need calculations for both feats. The Building one could be fine just eyeballing it, but I'm skeptical about that Mountain one. Especially since Mountain level is an arbitrary value.

This would just be Subsonic

There is no reason to scale his Striking Strength to the power he outputs with Gravity Manipulation

Again, you would need to provide proof that someone can attack with power equal to what he outputs with gravity.

Also why do you have a key separation if there's no other information for another key?
Fixed can you calc the feats pls?

I already have a profile in the works with proper formatting and calculations. Gang Ryong is not mountain level, mountain level is a feat that is above 100 megatons and to destroy a mountain that is of unclear size you only need Low 7-B.
Additionally you do not get Supersonic with Afterimages, you get afterimage creation and nothing more.
This should be closed.

Yeah and it misses lots of abilities.

Pressure points, way more abilities with absorbtion (really, his main technique is all about absorbtion), Attack reflection (can send back abilities absorbed by his black Dark Wheel Strike or Abyssal Void), Energy Manipulation/Energy Density (Using a style of qi manipulation called Resonance he can create a dense field of energy that attracts enemies, his Resonance are Dark Wheel Strike that makes movement extremely hard and suck on energy)

Dark Wheel Strike: Abyssal void and Dark Wheel Strike has absorbtion, attack reflection (with Dark Wheel Strike: Summoning), aura and energy density

I already have a profile in the works with proper formatting and calculations. Gang Ryong is not mountain level, mountain level is a feat that is above 100 megatons and to destroy a mountain that is of unclear size you only need Low 7-B.
Additionally you do not get Supersonic with Afterimages, you get afterimage creation and nothing more.
This should be closed.
I have asked breeze for the calcs it will get updated soon why are you coming to the conclusion of closing the crt just because I made the crt before you

Yeah and it misses lots of abilities.

Pressure points, way more abilities with absorbtion (really, his main technique is all about absorbtion), Attack reflection (can send back abilities absorbed by his black Dark Wheel Strike or Abyssal Void), Energy Manipulation/Energy Density (Using a style of qi manipulation called Resonance he can create a dense field of energy that attracts enemies, his Resonance are Dark Wheel Strike that makes movement extremely hard and suck on energy)

Dark Wheel Strike: Abyssal void and Dark Wheel Strike has absorbtion, attack reflection (with Dark Wheel Strike: Summoning), aura and energy density
I had that in mind but ya thx for recommendations anyways

why don't you two Collab to make profile ?
This should be closed.

This should be closed.
Also your reasoning are also old since I already fixed them when breeze pointed them out

Right now am just waiting for calcs so stop sending messages which do not have anything to do with the purpose of crt

I have asked breeze for the calcs it will get updated soon why are you coming to the conclusion of closing the crt just because I made the crt before you
I said to close the CRT because you primarily offered a profile that was very poorly done and would've ended up on the profile deletion thread very fast.
You could have looked for people who are interested in making profiles on the site, there's a search function for a reason. Hell there's a discussion thread for this verse https://vsbattles.com/threads/gosu-general-discussion-thread.130206/

Additionally we already have a proper profile in the works

If you want to make your own profile then do you have the calcs for speed, lifting strength, attack potency and more? Do you have a good intelligence section? Are all your calculations accepted by CGMs? Cause I only need one to get accepted and that's it, the profile is done.

I said to close the CRT because you primarily offered a profile that was very poorly done and would've ended up on the profile deletion thread very fast.
You could have looked for people who are interested in making profiles on the site, there's a search function for a reason. Hell there's a discussion thread for this verse https://vsbattles.com/threads/gosu-general-discussion-thread.130206/

Additionally we already have a proper profile in the works

If you want to make your own profile then do you have the calcs for speed, lifting strength, attack potency and more? Do you have a good intelligence section? Are all your calculations accepted by CGMs? Cause I only need one to get accepted and that's it, the profile is done.
Aaaaa ok am closing the crt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back