• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOSU general discussion thread

A thread to discuss all things related to the Gosu series
Check it out!
images

Oh hell ye, we finally got a thread for this!

Anyways, in case anyone is interested, after calcing a few feats, the verse peaks at like, 7-B. Unless Yongbi has some good feats that I don't know about.

The only real problem here is speed, as I still don't know what's the best way to calc the water falling feat.

Oh hell ye, we finally got a thread for this!

Anyways, in case anyone is interested, after calcing a few feats, the verse peaks at like, 7-B. Unless Yongbi has some good feats that I don't know about.

The only real problem here is speed, as I still don't know what's the best way to calc the water falling feat.
i don't think soooo

I don't recall it being that powerful when I calced it, neither do I recall anything in the verse coming close to IT. But hey, it's pog. Although you could argue that it's an outlier.

I don't recall it being that powerful when I calced it, neither do I recall anything in the verse coming close to IT. But hey, it's pog. Although you could argue that it's an outlier.
An outlier when the most common thing to do in the manhwa is punching mountains apart and causing tsunamis lmao

Actually no wait, how tf did you even get High 7A? How did you even get gigatons in general?

The radius of the sphere is 196 meters.

Plugging the value into sphere formula gives us 31700000 m3. Turning this into cc, we get 31700000000000 cc.

31700000000000 x 214.35 = 6.794895e+15 joules, or 1.62 MEGATON. Not gigaton. This shit is Low 7B, even lower than his other feats. You've probably confused Megatons with gigatons, I think.

An outlier when the most common thing to do in the manhwa is punching mountains apart and causing tsunamis lmao
Even disregarding what I said above, and assume the calc was correct, which it isn't, none of the feats of Gang gain anything higher than 7B, at least all the ones I calced didn't.

Ye, I figured. So again, the best ap feat currently is the sphere pulv explosion fuckery he did against the armor dude, which gains around 14 to 15 Megatons of tnt.

Aka, 7B.

Anyways, I'm actually planning to make a profile for Gang eventually, probably after I finish the exams. Would be a pain in the ass to get references and scans, but at least it would be worth it. The dudes skilled af.

Anyways, I'm actually planning to make a profile for Gang eventually, probably after I finish the exams. Would be a pain in the ass to get references and scans, but at least it would be worth it. The dudes skilled af.
you should probably update the calc you made first

Of course, when I make the profile, I'll update everything.

I just want a good speed calc for them. Subsonic seems like a huge lowball tbh.
yes, i'll try to figure out that speed feat with the swordsman. I am tryna re-read the manhwa so i'll try to find more feats.

There's a feat where Gang jumps way above multiple mountains so it could get a better result than 500km/h

Yeah, I wanted to calc that too. Should definitely, without a doubt, get above subsonic, or at least very high end subsonic.

Yeah, I wanted to calc that too. Should definitely, without a doubt, get above subsonic, or at least very high end subsonic.
i was able to get 5362.787758427571 km/h for serious Gang

assuming that Gan has baseline Subsonic+ reaction speed ( 0.00583) would make serious Gang blitzing him that fast in chapter 29

i've been uploading pixel scaling images and at one point in the next few days i'll make a proper calc.
Assuming that the water didn't move which i believe it didn't due to the imagery and implications, it would give us 2352.7 km/h or 1.9 mach (Supersonic)

Nice!

BTW that reminds me, do we have any good LS feats for Gang? I don't really recall any aside from that one he pushed a carriage up a hill.

If we don't have any, then we can just resort to his jumps, those grant LS iirc.

Man, I have been looking for a gosu profile forever to make a match. can I ask where the profile is at right now?

Nice!

BTW that reminds me, do we have any good LS feats for Gang? I don't really recall any aside from that one he pushed a carriage up a hill.

If we don't have any, then we can just resort to his jumps, those grant LS iirc.
there's a part where he uses air pressure so strong that it immobilizes everyone. The illusion fella who's name i forgot is able to hold himself from hitting the ground whlst on his knees. Ryong isn't affected at all. It left a crater just due to the pressure so i think i will calculate how much LS it would take to crush this much, then divide it by the surface area of the assasin who slightly withstood is and upscale Ryong way above.

So overall what tier is our boy gang ryong and those that scale to him ?
depends on each character, I'll establish it once i re-read it fully.
For example the swordsman who's name i keep forgetting would only scale to Ryong partially in his first key, scaling only to like 8-A or Low 7-C if i calc the feat during the baekma valley raid. Or he'd scale to his own feats. Basically it's gonna be hard to scale since Ryong is like Mash from Mashle - he is always holding back his true power and thus people only scale to fractions of it at a time.

Back