• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gan vs The Star Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big Steven King fan and don't even know about the other verse involved here, but I have to agree with people saying that The Star Maker stomps by several orders of infinity. Not only does the Star Maker seem to be a much higher degree of Tier 1-A than Gan, but from what I can see it also has more types of immortality, as well as true-godly regen which Gan is not listed as having, and an overall larger and more versatile list of hax.

It is typically very difficult to make good matches between different Tier 1-A's (unless they are from the same verse) or Tier High 1-A's, due to the simple fact that as Outerversal entities, there are infinitely many orders of infinity stacked on top of eachother in terms of how far apart the levels of different Tier 1-A entities can be. Thus, it is extremely difficult to find a 1-A from one universe which isn't either infinitely above or infinitely below a 1-A from another verse, and thus very difficult to make such matches which won't be stomps like this one here.

Also, there's the fact that vs-debates about Outerversal entities essentially transcend the typical idea of vs-debates and enter the realm of metaphysics and philosophy, lol.

^^^^@Goodyfresh your lack of wank is really awesome. You earned my respect because your opinion is so well intentioned and your point of view seems so centered that you defined well most 1-A matches. Thank you. Really... thank you :')

BleedingPeach said:
^^^^@Goodyfresh your lack of wank is really awesome. You earned my respect because your opinion is so well intentioned and your point of view seems so centered that you defined well most 1-A matches. Thank you. Really... thank you :')
I always try to not be biased in favor of the verse which I am a bigger fan of or more knowledgable about; I wish more people would be that way, I hate when people wank one particular side in a VsBattle and pretend to give all sorts of "logical" reasons when the only REAL reason is their fanboyism. I am like, a HUMONGOUS Stephen King fanboy dick-riding wanker (Imao), but as far as I know it's pretty damn important to be impartial in vs-debates.

I actually just voted for Goku in the Goku vs Yoko Littner VsBattle despite the fact that I am a much bigger fan of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann than of Dragon Ball Super, lol.

I mean, the wankery from fanboys I was talking about above is the whole reason why some potentially amazing matches are outright BANNED on here: Any version of Superman or Thor vs Any Version of Goku, Ichigo vs. Naruto, Yhwach vs. Kaguya, Supes vs. Thor, all these potentially amazing vs-matches are outright banned on this site simply because fanboy wankers can't learn to stop being biased and be civil towards each other.

And yeah, for the most part Tier 1-A matches tend to be either complete stomps or completely inconclusive just by the very nature of what it means to be "outerversal." For the most part, it's not even ever allowed to add the results of such matches to profile pages.

Well, I suppose that makes two reasons why this thread needs to be closed. It's agreed to be a stomp, and one of the characters is due for revisions that are on hiatus as it is.

Summary: We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back