• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game of Thrones: Wights rework, WW additions and Dragons upgrade

The current page of the Wights is a meaningless mix between the show and the books, like a large part of the GoT profiles. So I did a complete rework of the profile in a sandbox to replace the current current Wights page.

I also think that the Night King and the White Walkers should have the following abilities:
  • Temperature Manipulation (Their presence can freeze water)
  • Inorganic Physiology (Type 1: They are made of living ice)
  • Enhanced Senses (They can see and fight in the darkness and in fog)
  • Weapon Creation
  • Mind Manipulation (They have control over the Wights)
They should also have Peak Human speed since they are faster than most humans, including warriors and Arya Stark. And their Lifting Strength should only be Class 5 since they are stronger than any human, including characters like Gregor, Sandor, Beric and Brienne.

Last edited:
I do recommend adding "higher with piercing damage" to the Bear Wights, but other than that, seems fine

I do recommend adding "higher with piercing damage" to the Bear Wights, but other than that, seems fine
The "higher via piercing damage" of the polar bears is because they can crush a human skull, which at the moment equals to 105931 Joules, which is higher than their base AP of 30864.2 Joules. The Bear Wight knock down Jon Snow with one blow who is somewhat comparable to White Walkers, who have an AP of >>>>> 428905.8 Joules. So I guess it isn't necessary to add it, thanks for the suggestion anyway

Yeah, Drogon seems to be consistent in that level during the episode, dunno about Rhaegal or Viserion, did Drogon fought Wight Viserion in The Long Night?

Yeah, Drogon seems to be consistent in that level during the episode, dunno about Rhaegal or Viserion, did Drogon fought Wight Viserion in The Long Night?
This was the entire battle between dragons during the Long Night. And there is also a calc in progress about Viserion destroying a part of the Wall that gives results between High 8-C and 8-B

And that would also scale to the durability of the dragons? Since Drogon endured Viserion's fire breath

They should also have Peak Human speed since they are faster than most humans, including warriors and Arya Stark. And their Lifting Strength should only be Class 5 since they are stronger than any human, including characters like Gregor, Sandor, Beric and Brienne.
If the White Walkers are upgraded, should Jon Snow also have Peak Human speed and Class 5 Lifting Strength in his second Key for being able trade blows with them? He should also have Stealth Mastery because of this scene

Last edited:
Summary:
  • The current page of the Wights is replaced by the rework of this sandbox.
  • The White Walkers and Night King's speed is upgraded to Peak Human and their Lifting Strength to Class 5. Jon Snow also receives the same upgrades for being able to trade blows with them and he should have Stealth Mastery.
  • The White Walkers and the Night King also receive the following abilities: Temperature Manipulation (Their presence can freeze water), Inorganic Physiology (Type 1: They are made of living ice), Enhanced Senses (They can see and fight in the darkness and in fog), Weapon Creation and Mind Manipulation (They have control over the Wights).
  • Drogon's fire breath is upgraded to High 8-C by oneshooting warships, so Night King's durability against fire attacks should also be upgraded to High 8-C. We need to decide if Rhaegal and Viserion's fire breath can also scale from Drogon's.
  • Jon Snow blocking an arrow was calculated at Peak Human Reactions. What characters could scale at that speed?

By the way, Jon Snow blocking an arrow was calculated at Peak Human Reactions
Would it be fine to upscale the reaction speed to baseline Superhuman? Since the result (0.0868) is very close to Superhuman levels (0.08), also the calc is a lowball and Jon Snow must have been tired after the battle

Yeah, if they ever had keep up with him on speed during combat they should scale (last time I watched GoT was during the finale of season 8, so I don't remember anything)

Wights can trade blows with Jon Snow, and most characters fought against them during the Long Night so I think it would be fine to scale the Athlete level to Wall level characters to Jon's Superhuman reaction speed

I have a problem with Jon's calc which I have commented on the blog.

Rest everything seems fine.

I think it isn't aim dodging since even though he's looking at his opponent, Jon still covers himself with his shield after Ramsay fired the arrow, as you can see in the first two shots.
According to its page Aim Dodging means: "Aim Dodging" refers to the technique of avoiding linear attacks by re-positioning oneself away from the path of the attack before it is fired. So I think it doesn't count since Jon takes cover after the attack is fired
Rest everything seems fine.
What do you think we should do with the Dragons? Is it okay for Rhaegal and Viserion to scale from the High 8-C feat of Drogon? And how would that affect the durability of the Dragons; would it be "8-C, High 8-C against fire" or only "High 8-C"?

I think it isn't aim dodging since even though he's looking at his opponent, Jon still covers himself with his shield after Ramsay fired the arrow, as you can see in the first two shots.
Those are problems of cinematic timing. They can't show both of them side by side. They showed him firing an arrow and then Jon blocking it but it doesn't mean Jon wasn't seeing him when he was getting ready to fire. It happened simultaneously but we were shown one after the another. I mean, even if you or I were there, we would have raised the guard when we see him getting ready to fire an arrow instinctively, it doesn't take a superhuman to do it.

What do you think we should do with the Dragons? Is it okay for Rhaegal and Viserion to scale from the High 8-C feat of Drogon? And how would that affect the durability of the Dragons; would it be "8-C, High 8-C against fire" or only "High 8-C"?
I don't think they should scale to the strongest Dragon out of the three, i.e. Drogon.

Those are problems of cinematic timing. They can't show both of them side by side. They showed him firing an arrow and then Jon blocking it but it doesn't mean Jon wasn't seeing him when he was getting ready to fire. It happened simultaneously but we were shown one after the another. I mean, even if you or I were there, we would have raised the guard when we see him getting ready to fire an arrow instinctively, it doesn't take a superhuman to do it.
In that case I will wait for the response of the calc members to see what they think
I don't think they should scale to the strongest Dragon out of the three, i.e. Drogon.
So only Drogon's Tier is upgraded to "8-C, High 8-C with fire breath"?

Was any conclusion reached?
By the way, the following characters should be upgraded from 10-A to 9-C for being able to physically fight with a Wight: Arya Stark, Tormund, Jaime Lannister (Second Key), Bronn (Scales from Jaime), Theon Greyjoy and Daario Naharis (Scales from Jorah)

Yeah, I think the calc can be used.
Looks fine.

It is fine to apply this?
Not upgrade to Superhuman, no. Him being tired doesn't mean he can 100% be superhuman at his best. Using the result from the calc itself without any upscaling is fine.

Not upgrade to Superhuman, no. Him being tired doesn't mean he can 100% be superhuman at his best. Using the result from the calc itself without any upscaling is fine.
Fine, since I have to upgrade the reactions of all the Athlete level to Wall level humans, I take the opportunity to ask, should those characters have some kind of Martial Arts, something like Combat Mastery? Since these characters (soldiers, warriors, knights, etc) are also trained in personal combat

Also, how should I put the reactions on characters that already have Peak Human Speed? "Peak Human, higher Reactions"?

Can this be used for Stealth Mastery for the White Walkers and the Night King?
In this scene Bran was seeing an event of the past about the Night King, which was able to see and interact with Bran, thanks to that the Night King of the present was able to find Bran's location, what abilities would give that? Also in this scene the Night King discovered Bran who was possessing some ravens and the Night King took him out of them, what abilities would give that?

Can this be used for Stealth Mastery for the White Walkers and the Night King?
This doesn't give enough context to determine something like stealth mastery. It is possible a dead body was nearby which turned into Wight at that moment.

In this scene Bran was seeing an event of the past about the Night King, which was able to see and interact with Bran, thanks to that the Night King of the present was able to find Bran's location, what abilities would give that?
I am not sure what ability that is called lol

Also in this scene the Night King discovered Bran who was possessing some ravens and the Night King took him out of them, what abilities would give that?
I interpreted it as Bran getting a bit scared and willingly stopped possessing the ravens because his goal of finding the Night King's location was completed.

This doesn't give enough context to determine something like stealth mastery. It is possible a dead body was nearby which turned into Wight at that moment.
That was a White Walker, not a Wight
I am not sure what ability that is called lol
These are my thoughts:
  • Extrasensory Perception and Dream Manipulation (Was able to see Bran in his dream)
  • Non-Physical Interaction? (Was able to interact with and touch Bran's consciousness, affecting his present physical body)
  • Clairvoyance (After marking Bran, he was able to find Bran's location)
I interpreted it as Bran getting a bit scared and willingly stopped possessing the ravens because his goal of finding the Night King's location was completed.
Could it be Extrasensory Perception because he was able to detect Bran possessing the ravens?

That was a White Walker, not a Wight
I see. Could be stealth, but I don't know about mastery in it since this is only in one instance.

For the other two, I think extrasensory perception would fit better than anything else.

By the way. What ability would Daenerys have for turning the three stone eggs into living dragons using her Magic? Also she should have Summoning for this scene.
Would it be okay to calculate Drogon's speed using the distance between Valyria and Meereen and the time it took for Daenerys to "summon" him?

Back