• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game of Thrones: Wargs and Greenseers revisions

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Speed, Weapon Mastery, Longevity (Can live for several thousand years), Magic, Deconstruction (Created a magic field around the Wall, which repelled the Night King's magic preventing his passage, and the Three-Eyed Raven's cave that could destroy Wights into pieces), Corruption and Power Bestowal (Turned humans into the Night King and White Walkers, giving them magical abilities), Mind Manipulation and Possession (Can send their consciousness into the mind of animals, to see through their eyes and control their body as if it were his own), Animal Manipulation (Can communicate with animals), Earth Manipulation and Water Manipulation (They used the hammer of the waters on the Arm of Dorne to raise the sea and destroy it, and on the Neck to flood and transform it into a bog), Possibly Precognition (Supposedly they could see into the future), Explosion Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Heat Manipulation with fireballs

Attack Potency: Human level, Wall level with weapons, Building level with fireballs (Can vaporize multiple Wights), Unknown with Magic (They used the hammer of the waters on the Arm of Dorne to raise the sea and destroy it, and on the Neck to flood and transform it into a bog)

Speed: Superhuman with Subsonic Reactions (Can fight against Wights and other warriors)

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength: Human Class
, Wall Class with weapons

Durability: Human level, at most Wall level with armor (Their wooden armor wasn't very effective against bronze swords)

Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with weapons, tens of meters with fireballs, hundreds of meters with bows, thousands of kilometers with the hammer of the waters

Standard Equipment: Dragonglass (obsidian) blades, spears and arrows, weirwood bows, wooden armor, fireballs

The Three-Eyed Raven and Bran Stark
  • The Three-Eyed Raven should have Non-Physical Interaction and Mind Manipulation since in this scene he was able to touch Bran's consciousness and force it back into his physical body.
  • Since the Three-Eyed Raven is a Warg he should have Possession as he can control several ravens.
  • Bran Stark and the Three-Eyed Raven should have Extrasensory Perception since when they use their Astral Projection/Time Travel they can see each other.
  • I think that Bran, since he was trained for some years by the Three-Eyed Raven to replace him, should have his abilities (Non-Physical Interaction and Telepathy) as a possibly.

Night King needs NPI as well, he's able to physically interact with and mark Bran before using said Mark to nullify Bloodraven's wards

Night King needs NPI as well, he's able to physically interact with and mark Bran before using said Mark to nullify Bloodraven's wards
He already has NPI:
Speaking of the Night King, he should have Perception Manipulation since in this scene he made the Wights able to see Bran's consciousness

I think ‘higher with armor’ would be more appropriate for the Children of the Forest, but aside from that, looks good.

Higher or 9-C? Since that is the standard tier of armor if I remember correctly.

Two more things that I almost forgot, the Wights should have Acrobatics since they are able to move quickly on walls and the ceiling by taking advantage of some vines. And secondly this Supersonic+ calc of the dragons was accepted, which is only at 1.11313× from the Hypersonic calc, therefore I propose to change the speed of the dragons from:
to:
Hypersonic (Dragons are able of flying thousands of kilometers in minutes and a ten in seconds)

I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think his reactions would scale considering how far Viserion was from him. It’d just be his attack speed.

Back