• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gallantmon vs. Hit

Hit gets the crap beaten out of him by a royal knight. I really don't even need to say why. Equal experience, no-sells time-skip, and improvement doesn't work on AP. Not to mention Gallantmon has hax.

The real cal howard said:
Hit gets the crap beaten out of him by a royal knight. I really don't even need to say why. Equal experience, no-sells time-skip, and improvement doesn't work on AP. Not to mention Gallantmon has hax.
but most of those only appley to the higher forms he is just in base for this.

and them theres hits poket dimmesion stuff

Some of his hax go into his tier 2 keys not the one being used but I dont know which ones.

Hits Pocket Dimension means absolute crap to any royal knight, who takes far worse on a normal basis. Only thing that applies to his higher form iirc is his electron sealing and the AP.

His resistances scale to all his forms. Time Skip will not work here. Gallantmon would simple no-sell Hit's main ability. Of course Gallantmon can't atomize him due to that being a Crimson Mode only ability.

Back