• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galen Marek's Lifting Strength

Superhuman just means an undetermined level above human.

Yeah,but in versus matches we will have to go with superhuman+ rather than anything higher,when he has a feat.

Btw: Lifting strength means what he can lift with his physical body, not telekinesis.

I suppose, but somebody would have to perform a calculation that is then accepted by the calc group, and which can be reliably scaled to a lot of the sith and jedi charaters.

There are some actually good lifting feats in both Canon and Legends.

Cano
Kenobi is stronger than General Loathsom, who casually tossed aside what looked like a few cubic metres of solid rock (which would be a solid Class 5 to Class 10 feat). I don't see why we can't scale Councillor level Jedi to that Class 25 feat from Grievous. There is also a genetically modified Clone Commando who can lift up a starfighter (they weigh several to tens of tonnes). Makes sense for any Jedi worth anything to be stronger than that.

As for lifting strength with TK: Even in Canon, Jedi have Class K and even Class M feats. Vader has lifted an AT-AT (a vehicle which weighs hundreds or even thousands of tonnes). Yoda has a calc'ed lifting feat of 28000+ tonnes.

Legends
Yoda has hiked up a mountain while carrying a huge crate. But the best example that comes to mind is Ventress lifting a large stone pillar off of herself during her duel with Anakin at Yavin. That should scale to pretty much anyone on the level of Padawan Anakin/Ventress and up.

With telekinesis: There is a Padawan called Rivi-Anu who has briefly held up a Venator-class star destroyer. They're a fraction the mass of ISDs, but still millions of tonnes. That is Class G telekinetic lifting strength right there.

@Soldier Blue

Feel free to organise an upgrade of Star Wars characters if you wish, but I think that you should preferably get a calculation blog evaluated first.

Antvasima said:
Feel free to organise an upgrade of Star Wars characters if you wish, but I think that you should preferably get a calculation blog evaluated first.
Yeah. Have to get those Loathsom and Ventress feats calc'ed first.

Okay. I suppose that seems reasonable.

What do you think Soldier Blue?

@Theraptor

ISDs have an official mass now: 40 million tonnes.

Also, there is a feat from a Legends comic where a mere Padawan holds up a Venator-class star destroyer while she's on the brink of death.

The mass of Venators is never specified, but they're in the range of millions of tonnes.

With a mere Padawan having a Class G telekinetic lifting feat (with her already being on the brink of death), it's safe to say that we can give Class G lifting strength (with telekinesis) for any trained Force adept who is not fodder.

@Soldier Blue

A Venator can weight between 7,919 to 15,839 million tonnes, which is about a fith or third/half the mass of an ISD (40 tonnes), so while stil G class, it is still inferior to Galen's feat for, say, five to two times. And as you noted, the Padawn was at death's door, so I'm leaning to about three to two times if the padawn was at full strength.

Could you also, provide the source of the official ISD weight?

What I saw was Vader holding back an AT-AT and then destroy it via telekinesis:

Vader1
Vader2

As for Yoda the best feat that I'm aware of is holding back a mountain sized creature:

Yoda1
As for Erza (I have nothing to discuss about Kanan at the moment), isn't his potential with the force way bigger than most padawns, which in turn let's him learn things faster?

Well, you're right. Guess we scale him to Maul and the fodder instead.

Yes. Yoda's feat against the Giant of Living Stone was already calc'ed at Class M.

Ezra's potential was greater than Kanan's. And, yes, he was a very fast learner. However, it doesn't change the fact that he was still fodder at the time he performed his temple lifting feat with Kanan. Padawan Ahsoka would have mopped the floor with Season 2 Ezra.

Ezra's potential was greater than Kanan's. And, yes, he was a very fast learner. However, it doesn't change the fact that he was still fodder at the time he performed his temple lifting feat with Kanan. Padawan Ahsoka would have mopped the floor with Season 2 Ezra.

I know, just take a look at this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFK1YmIwgls

Vader makes confetti out of those two when they try to fight him.

Another thing that distinguishes makes people fodder to others is the the ability use the force on them when the target is a force sensitive. When two people can rival each other in using the force, its useless to try to use it against them directly (barring certain powers), this doesn't happen in the video.

Edit: Almost forgot, the video about Kanan and Ezra lifting the temple in no longer available. So I hade to search on my own: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tufqVejM2s0

Back