• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gale Wind vs Hellfire Flame

I feel like on Gale's profile it hould probably be "limited wind manipulation" as there's no evidence of him manipulating air minus that shockwave attack.

Right. But also, I don't really see Hellfire keeping up with Gale long enough. He doesn't have resistance to his own flames, and is he makes even one slip up in any way, Wind rips him apart.

Right. But also, I don't really see Hellfire keeping up with Gale long enough. He doesn't have resistance to his own flames, and is he makes even one slip up in any way, Wind rips him apart.
Hellfire Flame doesn't actually have flame resistance on his profile, but he definitely has resistance to his own flames. His hair seems to be on fire at points and he doesn't mind, he's wearing a jacket of flame and doesn't mind, he cloaks his fist in fire and doesn't come out the worse for the wear.

We should definitely add that to his profile. But what do you mean "keeping up with gale wind?" There's plenty to say they're about the same speed and nothing to say there's a drastic difference in that department. I personally think Gale Wind's more analytical nature and tricksiness will give him an edge in a physically equal contest

Hellfire Flame doesn't actually have flame resistance on his profile, but he definitely has resistance to his own flames. His hair seems to be on fire at points and he doesn't mind, he's wearing a jacket of flame and doesn't mind, he cloaks his fist in fire and doesn't come out the worse for the wear.

We should definitely add that to his profile. But what do you mean "keeping up with gale wind?" There's plenty to say they're about the same speed and nothing to say there's a drastic difference in that department. I personally think Gale Wind's more analytical nature and tricksiness will give him an edge in a physically equal contest
By "keep up" I meant compare to him in terms of skill.

He's level-headed,
I mean that's intellect, not skill. I do agree on that point though.
knows how to utilize more effective equipment
Two small blades don't seem like objectively better equipment. The better one seems to be the cord, although one good weapon doesn't denote skill or even ensure victory.
despite not having the same supernatural abilities.
I also something else is that his skills being only slightly better than Hellfire's, (They were both top of their class), make up for his major lack of useful skills/abilities.

Not sure what the vote count is, but haven't 7 votes already been casted for Gale Wind? I'm pretty sure that seven people have already voted for him.

Not sure what the vote count is, but haven't 7 votes already been casted for Gale Wind? I'm pretty sure that seven people have already voted for him.
I think it's 5, let me check.

Edit: It's 6 to 3. The seventh vote just says because he's sexier, which isn't a valid reason.

Current votes are as follows;

Hellfire Flame: (3) Cryo123, Kachon123, Marvel

Gale Wind: (6) Kin201, Emirpsumpto, LightningXXI, Ourosboros, Slendvendy, Ciscothesoto,

Inconclusive: (1) Nierre.
Honestly they were always portrayed as equals to me... so like am i supposed to vote for hellfire flame because he looks cooler and fire beats wind ?
Now that we've discussed this fight at some length, do you know who you'd like to vote for? Inconclusive would be appropriate if you think they're so evenly matched this is impossible to decide.
Gale Wind
Could you explain a bit more how you think Gale Wind would win? Just to be clear

Current votes are as follows;

Hellfire Flame: (3) Cryo123, Kachon123, Marvel

Gale Wind: (6) Kin201, Emirpsumpto, LightningXXI, Ourosboros, Slendvendy, Ciscothesoto,

Inconclusive: (1) Nierre.

Now that we've discussed this fight at some length, do you know who you'd like to vote for? Inconclusive would be appropriate if you think they're so evenly matched this is impossible to decide.

Could you explain a bit more how you think Gale Wind would win? Just to be clear
I was kidding with Gale wind. Anyway Gale wind fra

Having +2 IQ points, being sexy, and having a metal cord >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hax and power.

I see how it is. Gale is just too sexy for this wiki to handle lmao.

Having +2 IQ points, being sexy, and having a metal cord >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hax and power.

I see how it is. Gale is just too sexy for this wiki to handle lmao.
That metal cord is stronger than 99% of the heroes in the series.

My man literally just described every single piece of super hero media in one sentence
Unless it’s either A: my hero, in which the first episode shows us a guy who should have a PE or KE of atleast .01 tons, or 9-A, which is better than most guns.
or B: RWBY (if we count it) in which they do use guns

Back