• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gagamaru Chougasaki vs Hyde

Hyde should be able to take this. Hyde is capable of taking Gagamaru down in one strike which (I believe) won't let Gagamaru use Encounter. There is not much other to say unless Gagamaru can use Encounter when killed (which I don't think he can).

5555thExplosionMage said:
Hyde should be able to take this. Hyde is capable of taking Gagamaru down in one strike which (I believe) won't let Gagamaru use Encounter. There is not much other to say unless Gagamaru can use Encounter when killed (which I don't think he can).
actualy speed is irrelevant, Encoutner is automatic and instant, no matter how much faster it is a wound applied to gagamaru it is instantly transmitted somewhere else, even if there is no openieng if will be sent somewhere else.

also while it has no direct startment from gagamaru himself, he has survived multiple things that should have killed him instantly in the series and Hinokage one of the most durable characters in the series was heavily damaged after the fall at the end of gagamaru and hinokages fight, which should have easily killed gagamru instantly, hinokage even comments on this after the inicdent

here is even shows that case when hinokage personally tried to to use move that would obviously kill him instantly: http://www.gomymanga.com/manga/Medaka_Box/87/16

But the thing here is that due to the existance erasure blade I don't know how it would go, if gagamaru can push that kind of damage away then he stomps as hyde don't got any way to kill him, but if he can't push away non exsitant damage then I can see hyde winning.

though Gagamaru did push away one of kumagawa's screws with a forcefield he can create. any any other kind of damage will not work, and most likely death can be pushed away too as shown in the page I showed.

Depends really how does his sword work in detail? if it needs to wound someone to use it's hax then it's pointless towards gagamaru.

Back