• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gag characters...

so looking at the rules, joke characters are banned, well i have a very large verse, and two of them are a joke characters, how do i handle this? do i post the rest of the verse and ignore them? they have a pretty importent role in the story at one point even though they're 90% ment for laughs

and there are two others that a comical concept done very seriously (both of these two are SUPER importent to the story)

Define joke characters...

Well to try and answer seriously, the thing of joke characters being banned was originally intended for those who make characters beyond Tier 0, which are basically all powerful characters as you can read our Tier System here.

As for a character that's literally a gag character but not above/beyond Tier 0? I don't think we have such an issue with that but then again, never has it been done a lot or if not has but not really noticed much equally. It kind of depends how it's done but i think it's probably okay to make gag characters of that nature rather than what i explained above.

Back