• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still doesn't matter, being a Goddess=/=High Intelligence, Gabriel on the other hand is an Arc Angel who has at least a billion years of experience and knowledge under his belt.

Kaguya was baffled by the sight of naked men

Look experience doesnt mean shit alright going back to Einstein he failed his math classes so does that mean anyone who passed em is smarter than einstein also realise im talking about current intelligence stats not anything else,maybe he does need an update but we will have to wait and see

Experience actually means something.

Characters with no experience on how to use their powers suffer because they lack experience. A character with a billion years of experience will have the edge over a character with at best 100 years unless the power gap is massive.

In this case the gap between Madara and Gabriel is not massive enough and Gabriel still has the Hax and experience advantege.

And yet again u arent reading everything i said when it comes to intelligence u have your opinion who wins in a combat and i have my opinion

Gabriel is smarter, that's not an opinion it's a fact. It is also a fact that experience can make a difference depending on the situation.

Fact is madara is extremely high and gabriel is very high just as its a fact extremely high>very high and yes i agree combat experience makes a difference but idc what your opinion is on who wins its your opinion

You know what go ahead and believe those intelligence ratings for them, this is derailing the match and I'm done.

This is exactly the type of annoying things i dislike. Not even accepting logic. In that case let me fix up the profile then. Also that opinion argument all over again.

I take a nap and come back to this, really. Ok, ask yourself this, who would be smarter, a man who has studied various forms of ninjitsu for a hundred year or an archangel with billions of years of experience in magic, fighting, humans, and the occult?

I also vote Gabriel for reasons above. Although come one guys all the intelligence talk like what in the actual f*ck

I agree that I kinda want overboard...

Well that's 7 votes for Gabriel but doesn't this seem like a hax stop?

LordGriffin1000 said:
I agree that I kinda want overboard...

Well that's 7 votes for Gabriel but doesn't this seem like a hax stop?
Yea it does seem kinda stompy. I don't think it should be added. Madara literally has no way of keeping Gabriel down whereas he has a plethora of ways.

This should probably be closed.

Madara 's AP/DC is above Gabriel so i don't know if this qualifies as a stomp. People were making solid arguments for Madara.

Possibly a draw. Madara could destroy Gabriels host (but probably cant destroy his true form), trap him in a genjutsu or seal him (perhabs via chibaku tensei). Gabriel on the other hand has some really good hax, but he wont be able to smite Madara.

Nvm I thought someone is arguing. Anyway up to you guys on whether it counts or not. Madara has enough haxx to keep up in the beginning at least from what I'm seeing but idk.

Back