• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
Both 7-C. Sasuke's retrieval arc Gaara

Speed equalized if necessary

Battle takes place in a forest

Gaara (46.6 Kilotons): 6

Yuno (19.6 Kilotons): 1

Gaara part 1
Yuno anime profile

Gaara has a good AP advantage, and a defense that can protect him from any attack his opponent can throw at him. I looked at yuno's profile and I dont see anything that would really hinder gaara. I'll vote gaara for now.

Just leaving this here: Yuno can attack Gaara even if he is in his sand shield because he can use his spell from the inside.

Also he has Bell with him. Dunno if it's useful tho

Gaara still has his personal sand shield layer directly on his body, he would be fine.

I vote Gaara for Wrath's reasons.

I go with yuno on this if we are using yuno from the festival than he has his sprit drive and light speed reaction and movemnt to help him win while Gaara has his ultimet shield Yuno can just hit faster the it can protect him easily if you look at the fight yuno had with Rill you can see how fats and mobliy he is so i go with Yuno

I vote Yuno

so there the same speed tht.s nice

ok i still see this going to yuno with his flight and long rang to mid range attacks

at yuno strongest he can blow up hills show when he fought Rill i think that enogh to pull the win

Gaara has flight too and also mid to long range attacks so that is a moot point.

Yuno has less power than Gaara so that is also a moot point. And gaara can flood entire forests with sand.

Novaslayer232 said:
so there the same speed tht.s nice

ok i still see this going to yuno with his flight and long rang to mid range attacks

at yuno strongest he can blow up hills show when he fought Rill i think that enogh to pull the win

Yo your new to VSBW bro? You should check out their profiles when you get time

Wind magic is a pretty nice counter to Gaara's sand, but I vote for Gaara FRA. He has good advantages. Cool battle though.

Back