• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G.O.H General Discussion thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, latest chaper is out.

And it turns out that humans now have greater lifting strength than the Gods.

Sir Ovens said:
Ok, latest chaper is out.
And it turns out that humans now have greater lifting strength than the Gods.
To be fair

That was about half of RJB

And I think it was intentionally made lighter, seeing as he made it intentionally heavier near the end

Also, honestly wasn't that impressed with the newest chapter.

It was just... more of Da Mori dashing around kicking and punching people that I don't even know the names of.

Hopefully next chapter will be better when they all realise "holy shit, this really is THE Jin Mo-Ri"

Heracles guy's bit was pretty good. But the rest felt like some of the least interesting action we've seen so far. It looked really awkward, and was focusing on a bunch of people I couldn't care less about and one guy who I kinda care about trying to overcome an obstacle that no one wants them to overcome.

That's a good way to put it.

The problem with this fight is that no one wants to see hercules kid win, yet instead of just focusing on Mori kicking everyone's asses, the author is giving Hercules kid screentime and speeches about how they're all stronger than they were and how much they practiced and trained to improve themselves - none of which anyone cares about because, you know, "JIN IS BACK HYPE HYPE HYPE"

Oh also

I'm giving Mori resistance to mind manip, because Mori Dan was completely fine after being bitten by the necromancer kid's zombies, which should have made him mind controlled.

Am I the only one who wants to know how Mi-Ra's child was conceived when she's literally evil now?

What? She's totally not evil. I mean, look at all the homeless people she's taken in. She's like the ultimate soup kitchen staff!

I loved this chapter because it really shows that the writer decision to make the cast so big pays off because you cant lie like you didnt wanna see Herc get stroner and see him grow as a character compared to his kid self because as a character he is interesting and its nice to see the development

If the write can develop the characters and give them their own ambitions then having a big cast is great because we know their wont be anything wrong with so many characters but instead a lot of people to grow on and love

I wonder how Jin's Mori Dan Key would be? Should probably wait until he fights Mubong but he should get a at least High 4-C with original power

No, he wrecked his body with X250K, and had his power sealed by the Grail on top of that. He's not star level anymore.

He might be country level if we use the explosion he caused while "escaping" from Mubong, but I'd prefer to use feats from his time as Mori Dan .

Can't wait for Mo-Ri to get back his original power and wreak shit.

Jin Mori Dan is above country bro lol He damn near made Herc into a punching bag who could fight Mori Hui

I don't think he is as strong as Jin Mori but it seems he is starting to come back. One thing I noticed is that it's setting up to make him stronger than 17years AFO lol. It's hinted that Jin didn't practice the basics anymore back then and only focused on his big moves. If current Jin focuses on the basics then his fighting skills will be more sharp and he should become stronger cause they compared his old self to a race car drives with a bad car.

Has the Divinr Emperor title been applied to his profile as well

Been waiting on that freaking punch for atleast a year or 2 lmao and just to get a cliffhanger as well but it's worth it so worth it 😆ƒÿñ

So on one hand, we have confirmation that Mu Bong did crush an entire actual island, so the 6-C should be fine.

On the other hand he says that him using it in the fight against Mo Ri was the first time in 17 years he'd used that much power so....

4-C Island or Island level Gods?

ovo

Ragnarok was 17 years ago, right? So he's saying he hasn't gone all out since Ragnarok, which doesn't really change anything. Also, I don't remember him being able to do much against the gods back then, other than when he used his stored power.

Though if this supposedly gives him a better chance against Jin than something like wi-fi using Il-Pyo and Dae-Wi's powers, then I think we should just assume that the island crushing wasn't his upper limit. It was just being done to show off to Obama after all iirc.

This chapter was nice but can't wait for Jin to get his cloak back

We still shouldnt scale Park to Jin Mori for now cause Mori can't even use his abilities and power amplifiers

• something something hiatus angry screeching something*
Also noting chapter 382 as a nice full body shot for Dean with the body suit, should get that rendered after the arc is done

The only reason there's a hiatus now is because there was supposed to be one last week due to the authors being sick, and LINE screwing up by releasing the next chapter early unlike Nave.

Bruh I want Dean to get his ass kicked so bad now bruh

Wonder what's the story behind him getting the suit and I wonder if Jin Mori will get a new one from somewhere else and where he got the first one from

idk i heard it somewhere just wanted to confirm if it is. Hopefully not. And so far damn pretty cool to see the armorsuit again

I freaking know right. I wanted to see the armor suit for so long now and just to see Dean have is like wahhh

me be like: Wait what damn. Tbh i really hate the bystanders in fiction at times but eh the dude lied. frankly if park only left mori and his gpa alone this wouldn't spiral out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back