• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TIL that Absolute Zero ***** on DB. Not to derail but wasn't the freezing attack Vegeta resisted against U9 an absolute zero attack? Probably not, I guess

Anyway, Omegamon FRA.

Yes,

The number of years =/= more skilled

however, 75million years is too many years. If an absoute begginer with 0 skill units does nothing but fight and train for 75mil years then no matter how much of a slow learner that person is, he will still aquire great skill. Not to mention im talking about a "God of Destruction" here.

Also you said it yourself right there.

It depends on who you fight during that time.

Whis was teaching beerus the whole time, he like ,other angels, has more skill than anyone we've ever seen in the whole db verse. Not to mention beerus was fighting other mortals from all around the universe as he was destroying.

You are definitely right about the precog advantage and that neutralizes combat skill because all of it can be read. However, i understand that it cannot read long term strategies.

You are missing the point with MUI goku. As I said he is goku who has more skill than beerus and MUi at his disposal yet still draws against FW.

Nigh-omniscience means knowing almost everything including fighting techniques and skills, i didnt see that anywhere on his page though...

If your opponent has infinite stamina then being a genius at stamina and energy management obviously helps...you said its not effective yet it helps in a battle in my opinion.

Supreme cannon shoots at absolute zero. I've seen that and I dont think its very effective against fighters at that level. Not to mention FW can use absolute zero related techniques. As for chrono breaker its one of those hax which I do not know the limit of. We stated both characters are 2-C yet its a 6-dimensional attack( i find it self contradictive because the victims of the atk are above 4d, above the concept of time ; unaffected by it , but whatever), that being said, FW is a time patroller: he has time related abilities and also the supreme kai of time is always on his side if the problem has to do with time.

about the 3-A that was a typo i meant 2-C. I still don't see how it works since it just deletes the universe and then makes it without fw. Fw would survive a universe level blast normally...so howcome it works???

Overall, I'd say the precog+infinite stamina + nigh omniscience is what makes omegamon prevail over fw. Also, I don't see either of them as much more intelligent than the other so therefore long term strategy / battle tactics don't work. Finally, they both have a wide range of abilities and techniques. Put that information into score points or a tally chart and the result is obvious.

Vote changes to omegamon. Wasn't informed about the precog and nigh omniscience.

Y

There is a difference between a Universe Destruction. And a universe erasure.

FW is still a 3-D being. Absolute Zero still works perfectly fine.

Being a time patroller does not mean he resist temporal powers. And his have never shown to work on Infinite or Immeasurable beings. Without feats, it's useless on beings of that speed. Also outside help is not allowed in these fights. Also there are 1-As who can stop other 1-A's in time. This is nothing. That just means that the Time Powers are that powerful.

Tbh, FW time stop worked on Goku who resisted Hit's time stop, but that is just nitpicking, overall, I think that at the end, Omegamon outhax FW, unless he is able to use body change

Supreme Cannon (Garuru Cannon): Blasts the opponent with projectiles that approach absolute zero from the cannon attached to its right arm.

Eis shenron does that (atleast in xv2) and fw is much stronger ???

I'm talking about the absolute zero property not the actual force of the blast. I do not think that works. Here is why:

Omega shoots absolute zero projectiles at FW. FW is damaged. After that he doesn't even freeze because the heat being generated from FW's body whos moving at MFTL+ speeds and punching at such destructive level while also emitting such an OP aura... that heat would speed up the particles in absolute zero in no time meaning it is not effective at all.

The difference between a 4d character and a 3d character is like the difference between me and a circle drawn on a paper(theoratically; this is just an ANALOGY to show the difference). If omegamon really is 4 dimensional and fw is 3d why are we even arguing?

Also, I always thought 2-C characters are automatically 4 dimensional.

• Multi-Universe level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums. The power difference between Low 2-C and 2-C characters is not possible to exactly quantify, given that the latter category has to breach the distance between universes along a 5-dimensional axis.
The latter category is refering to Multi-Universe level+ , how can someone who is 3D destroy multiple space time continuums AND breach a distance along a 5-dimensional axis.

Also what 1-A's are affected by time stopping techniques wtf... explain please???

CursedGentleman said:
Tbh, FW time stop worked on Goku who resisted Hit's time stop, but that is just nitpicking, overall, I think that at the end, Omegamon outhax FW, unless he is able to use body change
body change doesn't work he has precog i already considered that lol

"Eis shenron does that (atleast in xv2) and fw is much stronger ??? "

Is his attack just called Absolute Zero or is it directly described as Absolute Zero. There is a different. One is accepted, the other is not.

"Omega shoots absolute zero projectiles at FW. FW is damaged. After that he doesn't even freeze because the heat being generated from FW's body whos moving at MFTL+ speeds and punching at such destructive level while also emitting such an OP aura... that heat would speed up the particles in absolute zero in no time meaning it is not effective at all. "

iirc you can't bypass Absolute Zero with heat. So unless you resist Absolute Zero cold, you are stuck.

"The difference between a 4d character and a 3d character is like the difference between me and a circle drawn on a paper(theoratically; this is just an ANALOGY to show the difference). If omegamon really is 4 dimensional and fw is 3d why are we even arguing?"

A 3-D being can still have 4-D power (Which is what FW has. I dunno if we consider the Royal Knights from Digimon 3-D or 4-D tho). Many Tier 2's on this site are 3-D with 4-D power. Heck there are many 3-D characters with 5-D and up powers.

"The latter category is refering to Multi-Universe level+ , how can someone who is 3D destroy multiple space time continuums AND breach a distance along a 5-dimensional axis."

Answered that above.

"Also what 1-A's are affected by time stopping techniques wtf... explain please???"

This guy can stop 1-A's in Time from what I've heard. There are fictional characters who haxes are just that potent.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
iirc you can't bypass Absolute Zero with heat. So unless you resist Absolute Zero cold, you are stuck.
You can actually. But FW himself would be frozen so he would need some kind of external source of heat to break free.

Thanks for the dimensional explanation.

Ok dude. Lets get the absolute zero thing clear.

The ability is not to turn fws body and surroundings into -273.15 degrees C.

It is to shoot a projectile at that temperature. Although it might hurt him, the heat he emits from his body is enough to vaporize it.

Absolute zero means the particles are stationary in that object. Heat adds kinetic energy onto the particles. Physics for that? In simple terms, if you boil a water in liquid state to 100 degrees celcius, the particles start to move faster and faster. At a stage they will randomly move and collide with the walls of the container and each other. This is in contrast to a liquid where particles slide past each other or a solid where particles are arranged in a lattice in fixed positions and simply vibrate. Furthermore, heat energy can be described as the total sum of potential and kinetic energy. I guess a better but also correct definition of heat energy is that it is the total energy of particle motion. When something is "hot" the particles move at high speeds thats kinetic energy. The potential energy is the spaces between the atoms.

TL DR: Heat added onto a substance causes the particles to move at a higher speeds; you can say that the particles have more K.E now.

The heat here is so immense it will cause the block of whatever at absolute zero to have a much higher temperature.

So how can it freeze him??? The actual block itself is no longer at absolute zero......and that happens instantly.

Not to mention that even if he was frozen somehow, as long as he is alive he will always be emitting an aura, thats how db characters work. This is because ki exists... . Even if you choose to not believe me about the aura, everyone emits infrared rays including you and me. Thats how night vision goggles work. Except that his infrared rays are likely to be much 'hotter' than yours. Btw as a bonus all infrared rays can travel in a vaccuum.

Throw a cube of ice at absolute zero to the sun and see what happens. Ta da, turns into water vapour in an extremely short amount of time.

I also want to clear a misconception; if you were to keep your hand still on a 10x10 cm block of whatever ( the material does make a difference in the speed of conduction) you will reach really cold temperatures but not as much as absolute zero because some of the heat will travel from your surroundings, ideally the air ,towards the block so the air also becomes colder but since you are closest heat moves via conduction between your body and the block quicker than the convection between the air and the block. You don't just freeze thats completely illogical. You become so cold you die, ofcourse depending on many variables.

If you are talking about becoming in an ice cube then thats completely different because water is required for that. If the attack was to drown FW into a pool then make the temperature of the water absolute zero then obviously FW will become locked in an ice cube as you see in cartoons and maybe some pictures(i've managed to actually find some).

"So how can it freeze him??? The actual block itself is no longer at absolute zero......and that happens instantly."

That is NOT how that works. That is not how it works in any other series. You are frozen at Absolute Zero Temperatures. That temperature does not change. They are still in AZ ice. The attack is absolute zero.

Absolute Zero is the point of cold at which enthalpy and entropy hit their minimum level. It is the ultimate form of freezing and in the theoretical situation that someone is exposed to it, their body will be frozen at the atomic level before collapsing under their own mass since the loss of energy causes the atoms to lose their cohesiveness. Due to the nature of the ability working on the atomic level, it can be considered a form of Durability Negation, ignoring conventional defenses unless a character is shown to be able to resist such attacks.
"Not to mention that even if he was frozen somehow, as long as he is alive he will always be emitting an aura, thats how db characters work. This is because ki exists... . Even if you choose to not believe me about the aura, everyone emits infrared rays including you and me. Thats how night vision goggles work. Except that his infrared rays are likely to be much 'hotter' than yours. Btw as a bonus all infrared rays can travel in a vaccuum. "

You are missing the fact that once you are frozen by Absolute Zero, unless you have a resistance, you are dead. No energy is being emitted. No infrared lights are being emitted. You are dead. Nothing more, nothing less. You aren't emitting anymore heat. Said heat is frozen.

"Throw a cube of ice at absolute zero to the sun and see what happens. Ta da, turns into water vapour in an extremely short amount of time."

Throw AZ attacks at the Sun, the sun will freeze. The sun is still made up of atoms.

Simple fact is, you get hit by AZ, you are flash frozen. I remember AZ being brought up against heat. Give me a second.

Even though I voted for Omegamon, FW can come back from AZ by mid-godly. FW can spit on him like he could with Lucey or turn him into candy. But like I said, Omegamon wins.

That's not the point of AZ in this fight. But this match is already over anyway. Going back and forth over such a small detail is a waste of time seeing as Omegamon has more deadly abilities.

@Bando

While it's correct that if Omegamon was firing a AZ bullet it wouldn't turn the surroundings to 0K, one of his components has the ability to turn the surroundings to 0K with its AZ attacks, so Omegamon can do that as well.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That's not the point of AZ in this fight. But this match is already over anyway. Going back and forth over such a small detail is a waste of time seeing as Omegamon has more deadly abilities.
Yeah. Grace period is up, I think. You can close and request this, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back