• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior revision

I'll keep it short. FW's BoG key should be separated from his RoF key. The current scaling to 2-B only occurs in the RoF arc and shouldn't apply to his BoG self. We currently have them arbitrarily grouped.

As a result, I propose a standalone BoG key which scales to 3-A at this point.

Ok so the demon realm was actually made by Demigra and Demigra was able to fight off BOG FW. I guess 3-A does make sense for Demigra as well.

Actually this is a little thing that bugged me for a while but I never bothered to deal with it till now. Demigra is not ever shown or stated to be afraid of Mystic Gohan. That is based on an unused sound file where Demigra is hesitant to fight him in the opening dialouge of a pvp match. So not even part of the actual finished game. So that should not play against Demigra getting an upgrade. In fact base Demigra is the one who controls and amps Super Buu, and fights BoG FW and supressed Beerus with a mere projection of himself while still sealed. So if im being honest that base key should scale above whatever future warior has in the BoG arc.

SSJRyu1 said:
Actually this is a little thing that bugged me for a while but I never bothered to deal with it till now. Demigra is not ever shown or stated to be afraid of Mystic Gohan. That is based on an unused sound file where Demigra is hesitant to fight him in the opening dialouge of a pvp match. So not even part of the actual finished game. So that should not play against Demigra getting an upgrade. In fact base Demigra is the one who controls and amps Super Buu, and fights BoG FW and supressed Beerus with a mere projection of himself while still sealed. So if im being honest that base key should scale above whatever future warior has in the BoG arc.
This

If we talk about scrapped dialogues, Demigra isn't afraid to take on Omega Shenron either.

I'm fine with Future Warrior and Shallot [Had a new arc with him going SS2] reciving more new stuff added.

Now that i recall Future Warrior 2 fought Time Breaker Bardock, Mira and an Enraged Beerus alongside Whis, the latter is not 3-A in Xenoverse due to him scaling above the likes of XV2 Mira, who's helped into subding the previous future warrior and its core can threaten the dimensions, so the downgrade is not really needed.

Late Bump

But I would like to address FW Fighting Beerus at this point. This is the same case as why SSG Goku doesn't scale to low 2-C due to fighting Beerus due to Beerus being restrained.

The problem with Future Warrior being2-B at this point is that not only would it be an outlier if it was legit, but would put base Demigra on 2-B which is heavily contradicted by his showings and statements.

Uhhh... No to both inquiries:

Demigra was a threat greater than SSG Goku was, who scales to the holding back Beerus capable of destroying the Multiverse. This was shown when his ilusion was battling an holding back Beerus and the FUture Warrior who did more of a job pressuring Beerus than SSG Goku did [remember he was training for millions of years so this isn't something out of the blue either] , and in several other sources canon to XV that the Goku fighting Beerus during BoG in the XV timeline was stated to be capable of ending all existence in their struggle, which is consistent with what Chronoa said if a hodling back Beerus and Future Warrior fought, which he was only slightly stronger than SSG Goku at that time.

The Time Nest by it's very nature is 2-B in both AP and Durability, so stopping a blast that was going to destroy it is scalable, as well as Demigra throwing a blast capable of destroying the Time Nest. Lso Toki-Toki's egg literally can spawn all creation so the fact that a Future Warrior whose just barely is stronger than SSG Goku can fight him says a lot.

If Demigra was 2-B in base, it would make no sense for him to absorb Tokitoki. The reason he absorbed Tokitoki was to destroy the multiverse. If he could've done it in base, there would be no need.

Tokitoki's egg can only spawn a single timeline.

SSBXeno573 said:
If Demigra was 2-B in base, it would make no sense for him to absorb Tokitoki. The reason he absorbed Tokitoki was to destroy the multiverse. If he could've done it in base, there would be no need.
Tokitoki's egg can only spawn a single timeline.
Actualy, it was so he would get absolute control over it and recreat it in his own image, absorbing Toki Toki had nothing to do with the destruction that followed.

Back