• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Trunks vs Jack Noir

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Battle of the swordsmen. The Sovereign Slayer vs the hero from the future!

Round 1: Pre RoSaT SSJ Trunks vs Jack. Jack can't use the Red Miles.

Round 2: Post RoSaT USSJ Trunks vs Jack. Jack can't use the Red Miles.

Round 3: Post RoSaT USSJ Trunks vs Jack. Jack is allowed to use the Red Miles.

Note: Jack is 3x Prototyped in all rounds.

I Think Trunks can take Jack on R1 and 2.

But i think Jack may take this with the Red Miles. But Post RoSaT Trunks is small star level. If he is faster. Then Trunks wins all three of them.

True enough.

Personally, I think Jack could probably take Trunks in R1 due to the massive speed advantage.

R2 I'd probably go Trunks, due to Jack having a bad history of losing his cool and fighting more poorly when an enemy is more powerful than he is.

R3, I'd probably go Jack, simply because the Red Miles would let him get away with a quick planet bust, and while he does prefer honorable combat, he's not above dirty tricks.

Back