• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Low 2-C Bill and Sword of Hope Trunks are used
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in a Weirdmageddon version of Alternative Timeline West City
  • Both start 30 meters away from each other
  • Both in-character

future_trunks_ssj2_render__dokkan_battle__by_maxiuchiha22_dd8t005-375w-2x.png
VS
oh_you_by_the__magpie_d9s1jns-375w-2x.png

"This is the power... of us mortals!":
"Hey, want to hear my impression of you in about 3 seconds? AHHHHH!":
Incon:

Trunks Mid godly negation comes from spirit sword which takes a long time to use, when bill just snaps and bye bye trunk

Trunks Mid godly negation comes from spirit sword which takes a long time to use, when bill just snaps and bye bye trunk
Plus nothing stops Bill from snapping, putting Trunks to sleep and trap him in Trunksland.
Trunks just has "Resistance to Petrification" so even like a snap petrification wouldn't work
It says the specification though, he can't really deflect Reality Warping that instantly reaches him given the spit has to touch him.

Trunks just has "Resistance to Petrification" so even like a snap petrification wouldn't work
The Resistance to Petrification is weird. He never resisted the power, instead deflecting the medium that would petrify with his ki before contact. Any petrification that Trunks can't see coming and deflect through the same means will work, or else he wouldn't have needed to avoid Dabura's at all costs. Even the petrification he gets that rating from would work if it hit. It's one of the weirdest resistances listed in the whole site.

The Resistance to Petrification is weird. He never resisted the power, instead deflecting the medium that would petrify with his ki before contact. Any petrification that Trunks can't see coming and deflect through the same means will work, or else he wouldn't have needed to avoid Dabura's at all costs. Even the petrification he gets that rating from would work if it hit. It's one of the weirdest resistances listed in the whole site.
Looking at his resistance it kinda reminds me of this guy, he poisoned Gohan and to avoid his poison in the ToP arc (proper) Goku and Vegeta didn't actually resist the poison but blocked the medium of getting poisoned with a ki aura around their bodies (similar to how Future Trunks deflected Dabura's stone spit), I dunno this seems a little dubious but that's for another discussion.

So what's Future Trunks win-con? AP is pointless since both get rapidly stronger overtime and Trunks can't bypass Bills regen normally requiring him to rely on a specific technique, that takes time to charge and actually has to hit the target too. Yeah I don't think Sword of Hope is a real win-con, it all depends how long Bill plays around before doing something actually game ending and if Trunks can doing something before then.

But assuming Trunks has the Sword of Hope in hand already how would he actually hit Bill and what's stopping Bill from transmutating the SoH into something harmless? The more I think about this MU the more it seems lopsided in Bill's favour imo.

To be fair Bill either:
  • Transmutes
  • Uses energy beams/physical attacks
  • Uses madness hax/mind hax
And Trunks does not resist the hax options, so...

To be fair Bill either:
  • Transmutes
  • Uses energy beams/physical attacks
  • Uses madness hax/mind hax
And Trunks does not resist the hax options, so...
Death by Dorito, RIP Princess Trunks you'll be missed. The only other option is sealing which would require some type of prep since given the scenario I don't see Trunks putting away his strongest weapon, pulling out a jar and trying to seal away an opponent that he can sense is weaker than him.

I would like to hear what a DBS supporter has to say about this thread before saying the S word.

Bill doesnt use “energy beams/physical attacks” unless in specific events

Againt Time Baby he was trying to kill the Soldiers and hurt the Baby at the same time, Even Bill was surprised how strong his blast was

Against Shacktron he knew it was immune to his own magic and weirdness (He sees it in Last Mabelcorn Ending Scene)

Don't see how it's a stomp if Bill has a 50% chance of going for physicals or energy beams brrrr which would have zero effect on Trunks, plus once Trunks slices him Bill basically loses all his best hax stuff

Don't see how it's a stomp if Bill has a 50% chance of going for physicals or energy beams brrrr which would have zero effect on Trunks, plus once Trunks slices him Bill basically loses all his best hax stuff
I was actually going to say a similar statement to this (minus saying stomp) when I first looked at this thread but after looking at Bill's updated profile agaim I noticed he basically knows what Trunks is going to do between cosmic awareness, ESP and 4th wall awareness, at the very least Bill will realise Trunks is far more powerful than him (unlike dealing with characters that are mostly infinitely weaker than him in Gravity Falls which is partly responsible for his anti-feats) meaning he won't go for a physical confrontation and at the very most Bill will restort to using precog to know the Sword of Hope is lethal to him (tho that might not be viable if @StrymULTRA mid-godly negation downgrade CRT goes through) thus will more likely restort to hax.

Tl;dr: Bill's hubris is a big weakness but as soon as he realizes he's dealing with someone more powerful than him, I feel like he'll take the fight seriously or play keep away.

Bill's Cosmic Awareness just lets him watch the entire universe, which won't help here
Bill's ESP just lets him see invisible lads
For 4th Wall Awareness to help, we must assume Bill watched Dragon Ball lol
And Bill's precog is basically an OOC move
"His precognition needs to be activated and he often neglects to use said power in combative scenarios, presumably due to hubris."

Trunks is most likely losing his only wincon tho

Looking at his resistance it kinda reminds me of this guy, he poisoned Gohan and to avoid his poison in the ToP arc (proper) Goku and Vegeta didn't actually resist the poison but blocked the medium of getting poisoned with a ki aura around their bodies (similar to how Future Trunks deflected Dabura's stone spit), I dunno this seems a little dubious but that's for another discussion.

So what's Future Trunks win-con? AP is pointless since both get rapidly stronger overtime and Trunks can't bypass Bills regen normally requiring him to rely on a specific technique, that takes time to charge and actually has to hit the target too. Yeah I don't think Sword of Hope is a real win-con, it all depends how long Bill plays around before doing something actually game ending and if Trunks can doing something before then.
It's limited Forcefield or Barrier Creation, really. Several characters in DB have put on display that one of the possible applications ki has is acting as barrier to deflect things or coat the user. It's not resistance when simply avoiding contact with the power in a different way. Will probably get to addressing that in a thread soon.

Trunks can't do anything about an attack that hit-confirms without a trajectory. Ergo, this fight. I won't let you destroy another future!!!!

Back