• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Hax battle. Should've been made a while ago.

Round 1: Normal speed for speed vs power

Round 2: Equalized speed because obligation

Funny Valentine
The first one to take the napkin.

Yakumo yukari touhou drawn by kentairui sample-02608ff0db9c578b264682686a854432
Yukari

NLF at it's finest.

However, I do agree with Andy. Yukari in one Universe is overpowered enough. Having 2 of her is unthinkable.

Round 1 goes to Funny for the speedblitz.

Round 2 goes to Yukari for having a much greater variety of hax than Funny. Not even Love Train can get past Boundry Manipulation.

She literally has no time to react before getting Paradoxed out of existance.

Would that ''alternate version of her allowed that though''? And she could just manipulate the boundary between self to prevent that.

That would require her to think before she gets nabbed and thrown at herself.

Like she wouldn't realize a fcking portal open just before her. And even if the activation is MFTL, would the object even travel that fast?

D4C doesn't work using portals per se, he just encloses himself between two objects - he mostly uses the American flag he carries around - and appears where he wants to. Do note that since D4C is MFTL, the whole action is also MFTL.

D4C would wreck.

Since two of the same object from alternate realities cannot exist in the same place at the same time, they would both blow up and turn into menger sponges. Combine that with MFTL combat speed and Yukari's screwed.

In round 2... I don't know. Depends on who can use their hax first, which is impossible to determine because speed is equalized. Perhaps I'll give it to Yukari for Oven's reasons?

Why people understimate Touhou Characters, Getting 2 Yukaris in the same place is not a wise idea well even if Funny is faster than her, who knows what bs she might pull i think it might go like this.

Round 1: Inconclusive Leaning towards Yukari, Since having 2 Yukari's might be ******* ridiculous even if his stand instantly nabs her and throws her at her other self she is extremely inteligent as well so who knows what she might do.

Round 2: Yukari, she will just use her hax first and if he tries to Nab her and throw her into another dimension with another Yukari and that might be nearly impossible but fighting 2 Yukaris is not fun and since speed is equalized so i think she might just use her powers before him.

The wank Yukari gets is one of the most notorious out of all characters in this wiki. And that's coming from a Touhou fan. topkek

Not even going to vote on this one. I've dealt with this enough times as it is. Just came by to drop this comment. Have fun.

Touhou fan? You sure about that? Kek. Kappa.

Regardless it's the profiles that are pending and even analyzing it on that point she would stomp, right now, I have no comment. I'm not voting either but all I see are complaints from you whenever you see something you don't like. Don't just go to a discussion and spray your salt. It's pointless and immature. Don't wanna participate? Don't. Want to make a credible argument and dissuade this 'wank' go ahead.

No offense but comments like that are annoying regardless of what franchise is in discussion.

Btw weird glitch that's been happening, whenever I move to a different page it looks pretty weird as in I have to refresh it a couple of times before it loads properly. Any of you guys getting that?

@COB Well, if reading tons of stuff about it and playing PCB among others to the point where I almost had a serious problem in one of my eyes is not being a fan, I have no idea about what would make me qualify. (EDIT: Perhaps I need to wank it in threads, too, rather than voting without bias?)

Profiles pending? Tell me about how Yukari will get every possible application of Boundary Manip through said revision. And while we're at it, why not give every space manipulator every single application of space manipulation you can think of? Also, let's do the same for every Reality Warper. Every Void Manipulator, and so on.

Complaints? By all means, tell me where, aside from here, I simply "complained". I'm saying the truth, if it hurts, not my problem. Saying Yukari can do things she never demonstrated is wank, pure and simple as that. I said this two or three times in other threads, I'll say it again: This sort of thing is never allowed for any other verse out there.

Why should Touhou get this special treatment? Please.

And sorry, but this is a thread. I have every single right to reply as long as my comment is somewhat pertinent to the matter at hand. I didn't know I was forced to look, be silent, and prohibited from giving my honest opinion IN A FORUM. Like, seriously? This isn't salt. I'm adressing the problem.

And if that sounds "annoying" to you, well, tough luck. I have as much right to do that as you have to reply to me.

@Fate

You did see my kappa sign did you? It's referring to how you're not a fan of Touhou on vs debating but on the other hand you probably are a fan of it outside of it. I left the word there for a reason.

Referring to the speed issue -_- please, of course some application of it are legit but some are questionable. What I ask of you is to legitimately debate instead of spreading salt.

You know those two words can overlap with each other right? Nay, you only said

The wank Yukari gets is one of the most notorious out of all characters in this wiki. And that's coming from a Touhou fan. topkek

Not even going to vote on this one. I've dealt with this enough times as it is. Just came by to drop this comment. Have fun.

Kinda not so descriptive huh : p You gotta watch what you say. Or at least, include more next time to avoid misunderstandings on the first place.

You see me complaining about it's only for Touhou? It's for every general franchise out there. We're here to argue who wins and who loses, and whether feats are valid or not, not just spread salt. And all you're doing is complaining, and even if it's the truth, you could've added something onto the debate. What are you, an OBD user? Address the problem by saying the conditions and restrictions of why it doesn't work then. DEBATE. Don't kid yourself. I don't agree with the wanks either, and surprise surprise I'm also a Touhou fan. Aren't you such a special snowflake for not believing am I right? What I don't want from you is not respect or to be nice, because it's a forum. What I want is something meaningful or adds on to the conversation (For example I don't know, adressing the wank and proving why it's not legitimate?) aside from some joke or insult and run off. Again, adress the problem by adressing and bakcing your complaints up.

You realize anyone debating would typically find the other/opponent annoying or irritating one way or another? Everyone here knows they can say what they want. Don't act like you know everything.

I think both of you don't understand how insane the difference is between FTL and MFTL+.

Speed Unequalized, D4C would have Yukari paradoxed before she could even react 100 times over.

@COB Very well, then, I apologize if my first comment was annoying or simply empty. Maybe I was somewhat frustrated (mainly the massive difference speed that people were still arguing for Yuka) or maybe I let my more snarky side get the best of me. I feel honestly sorry about that one.

So let me elaborate a little more, then:

Round 1: Unless Yukari does get that speed upgrade, she's not getting around this one. MFTL is so much of a speed difference atm that she would get badly blitzed. And wouldn't be able to react. For Funny, she might as well be standing still. So I don't see any possible way for her to take this.

Round 2: I'm not entirely sure, but leaning more on Yukari based on some of her hax, and as far as I know Funny wouldn't be able to deal with her Danmaku span + I'm not sure if that was listed in her profile but Yukari can go Intangible via Border Manip. It's a thing to consider that might screw Funny up.

So the president takes it round one and Yuka takes it round two for me. Peace... Though I'll have to tell you that referring to other communities in a bad light such as the OBD may not be the best course of action either, since we don't want bad blood with anyone, right?

Also, I fail to understand what Kappa means, usually. lol I'm not all that familiar with the word, will do my research (?) later.

EDIT: Also, while on the topic of adding something, I think it should be preeeetty obvious to everyone that MFTL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FTL+ without anyone needing to outright say that word by word.

Funny can do that thing about giving his stand to a completely refreshed alternate dimension Funny.

Well shit. This will go on forever then. Infinite Yukaris and Infinite Funnys with Love Train.

Vote changed to Inconclusive for round 2.

...Well, there goes my argument.

Round 1: Funny for reasons above.

Round 2: Inconclusive, could go either way or nowhere at all.

@Sir Ovens Oh I know the difference, but I am referring to the frozen discussion thread that used to be a Large Planet Buff, Solar System Buff to a single character, and various other MFTL buffs to Touhou characters that was all but accepted except by one guy who is the only reason why that thread is frozen. Said thread is frozen and somehow when I try to scroll past page 1 in the Discussions of Touhou, it won't let me go past. That's a glitch that's been annoying me for awhile.

Frankly it's an upgrade that should've been added already since Saikou actually won the votes of many on that but somehow Donttalk isn't responding. I'll bump it up to showcase it if I can find it.

@Fate Apology accepted. We all have our bad days. Apology on any hostility in my part but I do dislike it when threads here get off topic since generally VSB actually is something I rely on for focused debates. And kappa means, just kidding. I'm honestly surprised you didn't know that but then again a lot of people seem to not know the term. I'll stick with just kidding from now on. And yeah that's a better sight.

And on those points I agree right now.

And yeah my bad on the OBD comparison. Then again I've seen communities make 'playful' jabs at each other before. Will avoid that anyway though even if I visit that place time to time.

@Real cal

Is the funny in the last part there supposed to be a pun? I think?

Try going to your contributions and bumping the thread from there. That's what I do about the glitch.

Managed to find it by googling the terms I remember. It's an issue for awhile huh.

And yeah mimicking Fate's vote for the meantime.

And didn't know Yukari could go intangible. Or do you mean hide in her boundaries?

Doesn't she go intangible for a looong time in one of her spellcards in PCB (final one, IIRC)? Pretty sure you can still see her on the screen - though transparent - while she throws her danmaku at you and you can't do anything to hit her aside from waiting until the spellcard ends. And since she wasn't dead or anything... Intangibility it is, though she does use it via Boundary Manip.

I actually never knew that. I always thought it was her using a gap to escape. But then again I do remember a spell that made me think of Flandre's "And then there was none."

Even if she did go intang Funny can send her Danmaku spam elsewhere with Love Train.

But I think with Boundry Manip Yukari could make her bullets pass through Love Train. But this will then go on forever as Funny would just come back.

@Sir Ovens Yeah so it's really an either wa scenario. Although will be honest, I have no idea who and what is going on with Funny's abilities so I have little clue in this debate and kinda why I just sided with Fate.

@Fate Take caaaare. And will rewatch just in case

Round 1: Speedblitz in favor of Funny Valentine

Round 2: Inconclusive. They can both oneshot eachother unless Yukari can manipulate the boundary between herself and the alternate universe version of herself at the same time she's being paradoxed out of existance and Yukari also has to oneshot the REAL Valentine and not an alternate universe version which Valentine would probably send AU Valentines to battle Yukari and send AU Yukaris to try to paradox her while hiding within another universe, and the only way she can actually kill the REAL Valentine is if she can use boundary manipulation to go through Love Train. It could go either way.....but at the same time it could go absolutely nowhere

Round 1 is a stomp in Funny's Favor due to the speedblitz of D4C.

Round 2 is inconclusive because they each can easily one shot each other.

Back