• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seeing how Beerus faced against this guy, it only makes sense to try once more with another Jojo vs MLP matchup. Expecting the same results as that thread here.

Both are bloodlust. Alicorn Twilight (4-B) vs Funny Valentine

Twilight can't see or hurt D4C. Valentine has D4C and Love Train is active.

Speed Equalised. Fight takes place in the city of Amersfoort.

Funny valentine and dirty deeds done dirt cheap by yare yare dong-daxov2l
Twilight Sparkle
Prodigy Pony: 0
Multiple Accounts Man: 0

Stalemate Simulator 2018: 1 (Lightbuster30)

Apologies if once again, it's a stomp.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Twilight for reasons above
She has no way to hurt him tmk. LT's profile mentioned that it could be bypassed with an ability that counters it. Due to my lack if knowledge on JJBA, does anyone know this ability?

Is he immune to Twilight's casualty manipulation? (I persomally see it more as simulation actually)

Love Train basically takes all misfortune that would come upon Funny and send it somewhere else in the infinite JoJo multiverse.

To bypass Love Train, you'd have to kill every Funny in an infinite timelines as once the root world Funny dies, D4C will travel to another universe and make the Funny of that universe the new root world Funny.

I'm not too sure about causality manipulation, but I'm sure it falls under misfortune and will thus be sent away.

Not counting your vote Zachary because resisting/being immune to the obliteration does not automatically imply she wins the fight.

"That dimensional trick won't work on me!"

"K. Can you even touch me, bro?"

"..."

Lightbuster30 said:
Don't think merging will work against Twilight. She's already interacted with an alternate version of herself.
Not how that works, d4c causes that. And if ya mean alternates like time travel, explicitly nit the same as d4c .

Back