• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The biggest danger for Dante here is that in DMC3 he sometimes let be harmed by some opponents, trusting on his regen to survive

He didn't care about being stabed by those lesser demons, unless you think they blitzed him

He didn't care taking a punch from Beowulf

He didn't care taking a shot to the head by Lady, unless you think he couldn't dodge a bullet

However if Wolf stabs Dante, it's the end

Well, depends on the damage type.

If Dante is cut and notices he isn't immediately regening the damage, he'll be a lot more careful.

We don't know and we don't know iirc.

I think it's somewhere around High-Low? And it can negate all forms of immortality but 5, 9, and 10

That doesn't tell me much you know.

If the most he has negged is high-low he ain't beating Dante and saying he can't negg all these types of immortality is equally meaningless without a feat.

Just because he has negged a low level type 3 doesn't mean he cant negg low godly for example or that he could negg a type 8 as good as someone like Meth.

I mean whatever regen he can negate is not listed on his profile.

Get Bambu or Ovens to specify what level because I have no idea.

Back