• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fullmetal Alchemist Revisions

Yeah FMA.

Edward is superior to Pride, Izumi, Wrath and Alphonse....Somehow even though Pride was casually wrecking him at full power.

He can't scale to Kimblee because he used a philosopher stone and he uses different alchemy to make that explosion.

Roy never fought Kimblee plus again, different alchemy.

It's pages like this that give the vs battle wiki a bad reputation.

The users that made the pages did not watched all the series and most things are even incomplete.

In Edward page there is written age: 18 (CoS movie), that should be not be considered since is a totally different continuity also Eos Edward gave up his ability to transmute. I'll explain more in the blog which i will show really soon.

Help to improve the reliability of the pages would naturally be very appreciated.

Antvasima said:
Help to improve the reliability of the pages would naturally be very appreciated.
The blog that Dark649 was planning to create should soon be posted then, although explanations for the Tiering/AP for the relevant characters could be written in better detail if the above blog post is not possible.

Regrettably, I do not think so. The staff does not always have the time left over to handle these types of issues.

For all the stats regarding Fullmetal Alchemist, why are they are now? Were all the stats from OBD, or were they from somewhere else?

If they are actually from OBD, a user named MAPSK did a lot of those calcs regarding Fullmetal Alchemist, and there was a long discussion about how to rate these characters. At least the values for speed don't have to be changed...

Edward's City Block rating seems questionable, however, as morphing multiple buildings at once =/= City Block unless Edward managed to morph a significant section of a town in that feat.

I do not remember why the profiles received their current ratings. Sorry.

An impressive collection of feats, as a summary for the verse. Well done.

As for the calculations, I'll see what can be done.

Lina Shields needs some time to calc the feats, then i will fix and revise all the pages.

Lina has regrettably not been seen for a few weeks though.

Back