• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Full Metal Alchemist Possible Upgrades

Bradley is one of the stronger homunculi, i think him scaling shouldn't be an issue. He also took a direct blast from Kimblee with the stone back in Ishval when Kimblee was asked to return the stone. ( the reason why he was imprisoned) and Greed-Ling was able to harm him. As for your argument regarding Envy and Lust I can see base Envy not scaling but while in his monster form he should since he could break some of MoS Ed's ribs. Although I could settle for "At Least High 8-C, possibly 7-C when enraged" for Roy due to forcing Envy out of his monster state. Greed-Ling should scale via harming Wrath, the original Greed was quite as strong as his second incarnation so he should only be High 8-C since Wrath ragdolled him. Greed-Ling was able to fight with Wrath twice.

Wasnt Kimblee imprisoned because he killed a bunch of officials? I dont remember that Bradley took a blast from Kimblee, could you provide the scan/chapter? And him being one of the stronger Homunculi isnt enough imo to scale if he doesnt have any encounter with Philosopher stone amped people. So if you can show the scan I will gladly concede on that part.

Monster Envy isnt more durable than Base Envy, or at least not by that much. Roy mocked him and thanked him for becoming a bigger target for him to hit.

Yeah that's the reason but in the flashback in the scene its Bradley, and his men sitting in one of the tents with Kimblee asking for the stone back after they had won the war. Kimblee then refused, jumped on the table and blew everyone up in the room, Bradley was left unharmed. I'll have to find the scan for that and post it soon since the manga is quite long.

Monster Envy revives a boost in terms of AP and durability to the point where Ed and Ling couldn't do much against him. Roy was able to toy with Envy in this form. This is also seen when Doctor Marco's Alchemy Traps could fling base Envy around but couldn't against Monster Envy and had to destroy all the souls in Envy's stone in order to defeat him.

Important Announcement

As auditors for Fullmetal Alchemist, I and Medeus think some of the justifications are too vague. Like for some Alchemist, High 8-C is from comparable to State Alchemist.

The only High 8-C calc is from Edward Eric. They should powerscaled to him at least on their profiles.

Edward Eric 9-B's justification is bit iffy since he soften/brittle Greed's armor with Alchemy then destroyed the carbon

Video proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ3XPULM1AY&t=179s

He could powerscaled to the verse valid's 9-B, still.

I and DarkDragonMedeus think the verse is yellow.

So, guys, are you able to take charge of the verse and bring the profiles up to standards?

This topic doesn't need to be handled in this thread.

P.S: The announcement was done here since it was the most proficient way available to contact knowledgeable members and supporters of the verse.

@Elizhaa, I did agree it was a yellow verse for now. But I meant we were in the process of looking for other feats. I mean, I think Town level was being questioned looking at the NF users, but 8-A looked accepted and seems consistent for Philosopher stone users at least.

@DarkDragonMedeus, I see. If 8-A is valid then tiering from it is fine with me.

The feats and scaling have been accepted from what I can tell, but given how old this thread is I'll make a new one and I'll give the manga a read. A new thread should be made within the next few days.

Back