• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fujiwara no Mokou vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.

RitsuØ1

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Fujiwara no Mokou vs Kratos (Norse Mythology)

SBA

Speed Equalized
Fujiwara_no_Mokou.png
Fate_breaker_set_kratos.webp

Fujiwara: (0)

Kratos: (0)

Inconclusive
: (0)

Yes, Kratos can absolutely counter mid godly, as he can destroy souls with his bare hands, and souls are comprised of the metaphysical nature of a being, meaning he can also destroy you conceptually.

Pretty much every one in GOW who can tamper with souls can get past mid godly

Yes, Kratos can absolutely counter mid godly, as he can destroy souls with his bare hands, and souls are comprised of the metaphysical nature of a being, meaning he can also destroy you conceptually.

She has High-Gody

why dont they have mid godly regen neg

Type 1 conceptual manipulation is one of Kratos' problems with this key. Mehh unless Kratos attacks first, seems he loses this match.

Type 1 conceptual manipulation is one of Kratos' problems with this key. Mehh unless Kratos attacks first, seems he loses this match.
Kratos just resists most of Mokou's stuff, does he not? Even if Mokou tries to fight at a distance, which isn't really in character, she would eventually get bodied by one of 20 4D hax, and if she uses melee, which IS in character, she gets bodied by power absorption (and one of 20 other 4D hax).

Like, she can't really die in this MU (obviously), but seems like she can get incapped pretty easily.

Kratos just resists most of Mokou's stuff, does he not? Even if Mokou tries to fight at a distance, which isn't really in character, she would eventually get bodied by one of 20 4D hax, and if she uses melee, which IS in character, she gets bodied by power absorption (and one of 20 other 4D hax).
Yes, I just looked at the profile and it seems that the only hax that can harm Kratos is type 1 conceptual manipulation, but I have no information about which layer it works in.

If it's 4-D, it's her only chance, but when I consider the other haxs, there seems to be a huge difference.

Is Fuji's Concept hax combat applicable?
It is, albeit only in the sense that she can use it for conceptual power modification. That said, it's not something she leads with, and isn't something Touhou characters ever really bust out mid-combat.

Yes, I just looked at the profile and it seems that the only hax that can harm Kratos is type 1 conceptual manipulation, but I have no information about which layer it works in.

If it's 4-D, it's her only chance, but when I consider the other haxs, there seems to be a huge difference.
Like I said, in its current state, it can only create concepts or modify attacks. Cannot be used offensively whatsoever.

It is, albeit only in the sense that she can use it for conceptual power modification. That said, it's not something she leads with, and isn't something Touhou characters ever really bust out mid-combat.

Like I said, in its current state, it can only create concepts or modify attacks. Cannot be used offensively whatsoever.
is Yukka the only touhou character that just dosen't pull a sheriff woody with their hax.

What does it mean to "pull a sheriff woody"? I have never heard someone use that phrase before.
it's kind of a character trope of having a strong weapon or hax but not really leading with it for more in character reasons. but the funny reason i coin it as pulling a sheriff woody cause woody has a empty holster with no gun that makes you question why doesn't he have/use a gun.

it's kind of a character trope of having a strong weapon or hax but not really leading with it for more in character reasons. but the funny reason i coin it as pulling a sheriff woody cause woody has a empty holster with no gun that makes you question why doesn't he have/use a gun.
If I remember well, it's because in a Toy Story 3 game, it's been revealed that Woody likes to solve things through non-violent means and weapons are inherently violent.

I'd say Woody isn't the best example for having a strong weapon or hax that the character doesn't use in-character because he straight up doesn't have a gun.

Anyway, since this seems to be a mismatch and the upgrades for Touhou won't make it any fairer, so best to close this match, OP hasn't responded in a while either.

@LephyrTheRevanchist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back