• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There are statements in Instant Death which confirm that Instant Death and Neechan wa Chuunibyou (Both written by the same author; Tsuyoshi Fujitaka) take place not only in the same multiverse, but confirms that their respective main characters lived not far away from one another for an extended period of time.

I brought it up with Celestial Pegasus here (The Neechan primary supporter); and they confirmed that the quote from Instant Death was indeed referencing characters from Neechan wa Chuunibyou.

So this is a project that's been on the backburner for a while, but the goal here is to fuse the two separate verse pages into one, basically.

For a moment after seeing “Chuunibyou.” I thought it was something else and was really confused.

Seems good. By the way just want to tell that there is possibility of many multiverses in ID. It seems that the multiverse in neechan wa chuunibyou and yogiri is called 'sea'. And there is another possibility of..... well, not sure i can say more than this.
All i can say is volume 10 chapter 18 will completely change the entire verse. Probably need to make another CRT for the clarification.

Last edited:
Seems good. By the way just want to tell that there is possibility of many multiverses in ID. It seems that the multiverse in neechan wa chuunibyou and yogiri is called 'sea'. And there is another possibility of well, not sure i can say more than this. All i can say is volume 10 chapter 18 will completely change the entire verse. Probably need to make another CRT for the clarification.
Where can I look at the raws for this?

It's in pixiv. Unfortunately you need to pay and become supporter first to read it.

I already discussed this with the other ID supporter, and we decided to wait until narou and LN version released since there will be more content. Need to prepare for anything after all, CRT can be like freaking war. (Also probably need to wait for side story for LN volume 3 as there is possibility kid yogiri show more feats).

Last edited:
Okay done, We need staff to change the page name and redirect the links. Also delete Chunnibyou.

We should probably make redirects for the new verse page too. A redirect for Chuunibyou in this case, since ID already got redirected when you renamed it

Edit: Nvm, Yung already addressed that, kek Im blind

Back