• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fugo Vs Keyaru

(Note. as much Spite I have for Redo And the staff that defended it and it’s inclusion to the wiki I will try to keep things fair and bias free as possible (when it comes to deciding a winner at least) and I ask everyone else to do the same.

As far as I know trying to give a character a few dozen L’s is ok as long as it’s only through reasonable and fair matchups where both characters have a chance at winning.

The main question is would he be able to heal himself if he gets infected?Plus with the eye he’d learn about Fugo’s stand would he not?

ah nvm then, I think Keyaru instead since he'll opt for ranged attacks since he knows getting close is a bad idea.

if so then Fugo again since once he is out of capsules he will just pummel with purple haze since while Keyaru knows about it, thats it since he doesn't know which direction its coming in and can't even do any counterattacks to it.

Back