• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fugil Arcadia vs Adam Arclight

There are three different Low 7-C Fugil. Since this is SBA it means peak, so Ouroboros (unless it's Ouroboros+Bahamut).

What does Adam lead with?

Hm, I though Arclight was already eliminated.

Anyway, he generally do not start tye fight, countering the target attacks; he have no reason or interest the make a show, so he can directly use Psychokinesys to internaly destroy the target.

Have he does it as a leading move? It is thought based? And even if it is, Fugil will be already inside of Zero One.

Yes, its a mental based power, so he just need to thought. Not sure what does Zero One do.

Zero One is a portal that sucks Fugil into an alternate dimension where time is always stopped. The transfer takes one second, but during that second, Fugil escencially becomes untouchable, as any attack launched will be sucked and any physical attack will transport the one who attacked into said dimension.

Psychokinesis is not a projectile based attack, it project directly into ones mind. Most powerdul attack aren't projectile based, as he can directly control molecules, stopping or accelerating them.

Any attempt to invade Fugil's mind is invalid. As in, seriously, this guy resistance to mind based attacks still amuses me.

Any attack whose mass is below that of water doesn't work on him (vector manip didn't work on him because of this).

Mm, weird, but aren't automatic attacks not considered projectile based? As they simply takes effect with no projection whatsoever.

Vector manip doesn't count as projectile based and yet it doesn't work on him because vectors don't have as much mass as water.

Guess I do not known how the power works, as the concept of "mass of water" do not seems to have sense. Either way, do not seems Arclight can do something if he isn't affected by matter manipulation.

I will explain it using character names, taking the example straight from Volume 15 of the novel.

Soffice used Mahapurana (vector manip) on Fugil to change his trajectory and thus make his attacks fail. However, vectors don't have as much mass as water, thus Mahapurana didn't work and Fugil's trajectory couldn't be changed.

Magialca launched an energy blast towards Fugil, but since energy doesn't have as much mass as water. it didn't work.

Singlen can manip water, so he launched water slashes towards Fugil, and they worked since water has the minimum amount of mass needed to affect him.

I guess it refer to water density as mass of water has no sense. In whose case, controlling Fugil matter may work as human density its higher than water; but that its just a supposition.

Believe me, I always believed the author meant density, but the exact word he used is "mass", so that's what I say.

No, the rule is: lower than water = doesn't work, higher than water = works. Fugil is pretty much a living NLF the author has, so I can't blame this.

Also, would getting into Zero One avoid having his molecules altered?

So, at the end its just an arbitrary description? He just selectively choose what affects him and what not?

It's totally arbitrary, that's the limit he put to himself, he could make it lower if he wasn't so overconfident. But, maybe his passive Info Analysis plays a role in this.

I mean, Fugil with his passive Info Analysis can know his opponent's spec, equipment and abilities, so Fugil can think "this guy can manip my molecules, I create a law to null that" and Adam doesn't have enough range to reach Fugil before he gets into Zero One.

Back