• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fubuki VS Hilda [One More Vote!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
7-C forms.

Speed equalized.

Fight takes place in City B in OPM.

Hilda - 0

Fubuki - 7 (8 if Gyro is voting)

Inconclusive - 0

Hilda is superior to baseline, Fubuki at full power can reflect a shot that would have completely destroyed Genos who's very far above baseline. While this was with immense effort, Fubuki does have a good range advantage as well as a lifting strength advantage to overpower her with TK.

Gyro's reasons make sense. Plus Hilda's range is hard countered by TK.

Fubuki for his reasons

I mean, Hilda can just teleport and emply a forcefield to get close. Matter of fact that's literally one of her main moves Dismal Sign is for.

Even after teleporting, she's outranged, and Fubuki can push her back with TK + superior lifting strength, with or without forcefields.

From what you sent, the 'absorbing essence' seems to be something that works only on weakened opponents. Correct me if I'm wrong tho

<Teleport

Fubuki does a gesture and slams her directly into the ground

She has a pretty great AP advantage after all

So, it's never implied to only work on weaker opponents. It would work on anyone once used as it is still a form of Existence Erasure, moreso absorption.

@Schnee

So once again we have another Rangiku situation. Nevermind then. sigh.....

I mean, moves only being able to work on weakened opponents isn't uncommon in fiction. Could you show a clip where she uses it on a full health opponent?

It's a fighting game that barely has a story and has had only one entry and thus barely any information on the full range of the character's powers/weaknesses. And once again never stated to be that way. Only reason she doesn't just pull it out right away is due to her sadism. No instant kills are allowed when your opponent is at full health in that game regardless.

Instant kills not working on full HP opponents is a bit of an implication of some sort of restriction to it working on people already perfectly healthy. Doesn't exactly look undodgable, anyways.

That doesn't answer my question. Though as Woki says, it's dodgeable, and as you say, she likely won't use it in character due to her sadism. Is the attack in question 'In the darkness'?

GyroNutz said:
That doesn't answer my question. Though as Woki says, it's dodgeable, and as you say, she likely won't use it in character due to her sadism.
......I was never arguing that it was in character nor whether it was dodgeable though. My only point was whether Fubuki had a counter around it as if she finds out she can't hurt Fubuki after a bit, she's gonna just say **** it.

But this is all irrelevant as once again, Fubuki has a massive AP advantage, meaning one hit and Hilda becomes powerless...

>Can she counter EE.

Yes via range.

>And if Hilda teleports?

Telekinesis. And large AP advantage

>Large AP advantage+Range

Hilda had no chance from the start. Fubuki simply due to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back