• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why was this even removed? The chapter where she blocked Rover's blast is still apart of the story and simply comes after the redraw so it shouldn't have been removed.

Whether it's added back as an at most or possibly rating, it should be listed somewhere on the profile unless we're just going to consider it an outlier or something.

Additionally

Fubuki's durability physically shouldn't be 8-A because she survived hits from Do-S. Or else every member of the Fubuki Group, those C-Class and B-Class heroes she defeated, and the Subterranean Fodder she defeated would all also be 8-A.

Do-S doesn't try to kill her enemies, she tries to enslave them, and so killing her opponents is the last thing she's trying to do. Besides, she's a ****** who likes to see her enemies suffer. Therefore it is far more likely that her strikes against Fubuki aren't her full strength, rather she is holding back to play with her enemy.

Fubuki's Physical Strength is measured by Child Emperor's mask in a bonus chapter and is actually weaker than a normal Hero Association executive. She's about as strong as a normal woman physically.

(Second part of the post was copied off what Matthew posted down below)

Last edited:
Ok, it was me who removed the rating, but I wasn't trying to be biased or anything. I think Fubuki's a pretty interesting character who brings a cool addition to Saitama's group. It's just that the redrawn chapter of Chapter 110 shows a clear deviation in the events of the original manga timeline. In the revised version, the manner in which the battle plays out is different than the original confrontation. In the original version, Fubuki was the one who blocked Rover's energy blast, but in the revised version, she was only a light supporter while both Bang and Bomb redirected the energy blast. Given the way that the encounter with Rover was changed, it's no doubt that the battle between them and Rover will be redrawn and changed as well.

Besides, if I'm being honest, it's kind of a stretch in Fubuki's power. The Monster Association's raid on the cities was only a few days prior, and during that fight, Fubuki was struggling to fight Do-S, a Demon-level threat. It doesn't really make too much sense for Fubuki to suddenly be able to block energy blasts from one of the most powerful executive members of the Monster Association in just a few days. It's pretty much established that in the OPM verse, people can get a lot stronger through training in a short period of time than others or by pushing themselves to the brink of death, but neither of those things really happened with Fubuki. I think Murata might've realized this, which is why he changed how things went in the redraw so Fubuki didn't do all the heavy lifting against Rover.

If I'm wrong and in the redrawn chapters show Fubuki doing the same thing as in the original chapter, so be it. Or maybe do the suggestion that SemiRaedi made and list it as an outlier for now.

Ok, it was me who removed the rating, but I wasn't trying to be biased or anything. I think Fubuki's a pretty interesting character who brings a cool addition to Saitama's group. It's just that the redrawn chapter of Chapter 110 shows a clear deviation in the events of the original manga timeline. In the revised version, the manner in which the battle plays out is different than the original confrontation. In the original version, Fubuki was the one who blocked Rover's energy blast, but in the revised version, she was only a light supporter while both Bang and Bomb redirected the energy blast. Given the way that the encounter with Rover was changed, it's no doubt that the battle between them and Rover will be redrawn and changed as well.

Besides, if I'm being honest, it's kind of a stretch in Fubuki's power. The Monster Association's raid on the cities was only a few days prior, and during that fight, Fubuki was struggling to fight Do-S, a Demon-level threat. It doesn't really make too much sense for Fubuki to suddenly be able to block energy blasts from one of the most powerful executive members of the Monster Association in just a few days. It's pretty much established that in the OPM verse, people can get a lot stronger through training in a short period of time than others or by pushing themselves to the brink of death, but neither of those things really happened with Fubuki. I think Murata might've realized this, which is why he changed how things went in the redraw so Fubuki didn't do all the heavy lifting against Rover.

If I'm wrong and in the redrawn chapters show Fubuki doing the same thing as in the original chapter, so be it. Or maybe do the suggestion that SemiRaedi made and list it as an outlier for now.
Don't remove stuff without making a CRT, that's literally against the rules

Besides, if I'm being honest, it's kind of a stretch in Fubuki's power. The Monster Association's raid on the cities was only a few days prior, and during that fight, Fubuki was struggling to fight Do-S, a Demon-level threat. It doesn't really make too much sense for Fubuki to suddenly be able to block energy blasts from one of the most powerful executive members of the Monster Association in just a few days.
I don’t think you understand how it was tiered.

Fubuki was tiered at “8-A, up to 7-A, possibly higher.” The up to was showing that she cannot usually output that level of power, and it is her absolute peak. It’s not an outlier, it’s just her maximum level of power.

Also you can’t really use “it’ll be redrawn in the future” as an argument to remove it, you can’t exactly prove that.

I don’t think you understand how it was tiered.

Fubuki was tiered at “8-A, up to 7-A, possibly higher.” The up to was showing that she cannot usually output that level of power, and it is her absolute peak. It’s not an outlier, it’s just her maximum level of power.

Also you can’t really use “it’ll be redrawn in the future” as an argument to remove it, you can’t exactly prove that.
I mean technically, it HAS to be redrawn because with the new redraws, the way the events are supposed to go don't make sense then. That's kinda the problem I have withe the redraws. The redraws themselves aren't bad: I think they are much better narratively and manage to add more to the characters. The problem is that there are so many now, it's hard to reconcile all the redraws with the original manga timeline and all the plot holes that will be created as a result.

For example, the Phoenix Man redraws. I think almost everybody agrees that the original fight with Phoenix Man and Child Emperor was amazing, specifically his second resurrection, which is why many were disappointed that this transformation was removed. Instead, more character development was shown for Child Emperor and his relationship between Zombieman. Events were changed so that now Saitama went along with Child emperor to take Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame as prisoners while bringing Waganma back. I have NO idea how that fits into the timeline the manga has right now. Like what did Saitama do afterward? Did he go back down to fight monsters, and what was the reaction of the heroes seeing the same B-class hero in the meeting partake in the operation? It doesn't make sense, and it can only be explained by another redraw. I think the same logic applies for the battle between Fubuki, Bang, Bomb and Rover, and that's why I thought it was enough to remove the 7-A tier.

I mean technically, it HAS to be redrawn because with the new redraws, the way the events are supposed to go don't make sense then. That's kinda the problem I have withe the redraws. The redraws themselves aren't bad: I think they are much better narratively and manage to add more to the characters. The problem is that there are so many now, it's hard to reconcile all the redraws with the original manga timeline and all the plot holes that will be created as a result.
No it doesnt need to be redrawn, unless it happens, it doesnt needs to, and thats it
. I think the same logic applies for the battle between Fubuki, Bang, Bomb and Rover, and that's why I thought it was enough to remove the 7-A tier.
there is no logic behind that, no redrawn regarding that chapter was made, which means that it wasnt retconned, it wasnt enough to remove something, let alone allowed

I think the same logic applies for the battle between Fubuki, Bang, Bomb and Rover, and that's why I thought it was enough to remove the 7-A tier.
It really doesn’t apply here, and you definitely can’t remove her tier without a CRT based on something that hasn’t happened yet.

No it doesnt need to be redrawn, unless it happens, it doesnt needs to, and thats it

there is no logic behind that, no redrawn regarding that chapter was made, which means that it wasnt retconned, it wasnt enough to remove something, let alone allowed
You wanna undo the revision?? or...

Your edit is absolutely completely fair and I fully support you in it, however, you should have done a CRT on this topic.
On account of this, each new redrawing makes the previous one non-canonical.
Now the Atomic Samurai does not have his technique, which cuts to a state of dust. Orochi's humanoid form and his Kamehameha are no longer canon either.
The Phoenix does not resurrect and does not get stronger with each death, and the Cute Mask is as fast as the Atomic Samurai disciples.

The jump to 7-A seems unreasonable and that's why Murata and ONE removed it. Fubuki has been having a lot of trouble with the Do-S and the Fan, which are definitely not 7-A.

At the moment, Fubuki was not blocking the Rover's attacks. We'd better wait for the new chapters to figure out if she's capable or not before using this.

End of chapter 123, Start of chapter 124
The redraws didn't even effect the chronological order of how things played out and in fact literally transition into it so I don't see how anyone can doubt the feat will stay canon when Murata made an ending and beginning of a chapter link up so well.

End of chapter 123, Start of chapter 124
The redraws didn't even effect the chronological order of how things played out and in fact literally transition into it so I don't see how anyone can doubt the feat will stay canon when Murata made an ending and beginning of a chapter link up so well.
You should probably ask a staff member to give input here.

Well, it wasn’t exactly that simple since there were conflicting edits, so the edits couldn’t have simply been reverted.

I think I applied the 7-A ratings right

Fubuki's durability shouldn't be 8-A because she survived hits from Do-S. Or else every member of the Fubuki Group, those C-Class and B-Class heroes she defeated, and the Subterranean Fodder she defeated would all also be 8-A.

Do-S doesn't try to kill her enemies, she tries to enslave them, and so killing her opponents is the last thing she's trying to do. Besides, she's a ****** who likes to see her enemies suffer. Therefore it is far more likely that her strikes against Fubuki aren't her full strength, rather she is holding back to play with her enemy.

Fubuki's Physical Strength is measured by Child Emperor's mask in a bonus chapter and is actually weaker than a normal Hero Association executive. She's about as strong as a normal woman physically.

Ok, no need to be a dick about it. If it turns out that no redraw happens and the battle stays the same way, then so be it. I was just following the pattern that's been established with the redraws.
How was I being a dick? I just called Bern a goat because they changed the tiering back.

Fair enough on your point about the redraws changing stuff however it's best to wait for it to happen instead of prematurely making changes.

Fubuki's durability shouldn't be 8-A because she survived hits from Do-S. Or else every member of the Fubuki Group, those C-Class and B-Class heroes she defeated, and the Subterranean Fodder she defeated would all also be 8-A.

You should make a CRT

Back