• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fu (Dragon Ball Games) Abilities CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
The Main Star of CRT himself - Fu
1. Resistance to Sealing:

• He scale to the like of Goku and Cumber who could break his sealing on Prison Planet just by sheer power
  • He scale to Mechikabura who could broke out from Time Labyrinth sealing technique that seal Mechi outside of time, later he have Dark Factor which mechi's power itself
  • Towa said to Demigra that his Time Labyrinth technique could not hold him for long, and this version of time labyrinth from Demigra probably greater than Time Power Unleashed Chronoa use on Mechi back in the Dark Demon Empire Saga:

The feat itself

2. Causality and Data/Information:

- Causality Manipulation:
Fu
as those scan above point out, even in his profile, Fu capable of reset timeline, undo any alteration and change he make and revert them to it original, basic state before event that could change the timeline take place, or even his own action that affect upon that timeline. so by definition it should be Causality Manipulation
- Data and Information Manipulation?
At the same time, the scans also provide that he created Tokipedia, his own scroll, which he can use to record timeline Data and Information he extract from the alteration and change he make on "real" timeline, and create timeline inside the scroll based on those data and information he collected, and each time player complete them he reset those timeline inside the scroll

3. Master Martial Artist:

The guy fight with punch and kich very well against both Vegitos
also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_iZ_lIqPo

Also in the video above he use his power to affect the void, so Can it be Void Manipulation?

4. Accelerated Development (Training; Physical Statistics, Abilities) and Reactive Power Level:
He stated to be a mutant and contain the cells of Saiyan race, so he should have there two abilities

5. Higher-Dimensional Manipulation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_iZ_lIqPo

Edit:
Using his newfound Dark Factor power he force the creation of new universe with its space-time, affect the Universe Tree with his power and we can see in the video that the fruit which is the universe itself physically attach to the tree, so tree can be a 4D structure (Nullflowerbrush present a good evidence to debunk this point)

New point: Fu should have HDM because he can create timeline for player inside Tokipedia so player can do mission in it, he reset it after player finish

6. Minor Change:
  • Extended Melee Range: The guy have a katana, so it is reasonable
  • Re-organize his profile abilities and power section (abilities placing/positioning, wording, etc.....), it look like a mess to me
Well, it is done, thank ins advance to every person participating the CRT and please be chill and civilized. ^^

Edit: New addition

1. Intellect: Fu should have Extraodinary Genius, likely Supergenius as he by himself found his own way to collect energy from timeline change without anyone teach him and it is a better way than Towa method; created Tokipedia which is a parallel to the Scroll of Eternity, record information and data and use them to create/simulate timeline according to his liking
2. New abilities (Credit to Nullflowerblush):

Last edited:
The Crack Of Time was stated to exist outside of time so it might count as Void Manipulation as it logically would be a timeless realm. It would be HDM regardless as Demigra also affected the CoT.

Other than that - the rest seems good

Also does anyone think it's a good idea to separate the Dark King Key or just leave them merged as they are?

We should probably created Key/Tag for him, he will have a CRT for his DBH card abilities in the future, a good number of abilities will make the current profile messier than ever

Of course, I agree with OP
I asked Yuri (1 CM expert) and he said Tokipedia data/information could be CM but not very similar
Also, upgrade his intelligence to Supergenius
Apparently he created it with only his intelligence, Tokipedia himself admits Fu is the smartest person that has existed and even Tokipedia has never been a great achievement as he just sees it as mere experiment to absorb more energy
Tokipedia's data and information does not exist if FW2 doesn't complete the events of the infinite history saga and its versions

Some of my opinions about this
Data/Information manipulation isn't to apply combat. Now, I'm not sure if it should be applied
Basically Fu only creates Tokipedia which contains data and information , by their very nature, also contains all the history and physical spacetime which they describe as sub-components and is not important/not value in its literal Mass and Volume
He just created its container not the information/data itself that was created by a chain reaction, even this not by his power or ability but by pure intelligence
Ideally, it should only be applied to Demigra (XV key) and Mira (after absorbing Toki toki) as they can control and create Scrolls using Toki toki's hax and its egg (the creator of every scroll of eternity, and if you notice each scroll has his feather)

Also adds Fu's intelligence upgrade to supergenius
He created Tokipedia by that ability and Tokipedia confirmed him as the smartest (on discord we also agree on this, so it should be)

I'm not sure the Tokipedia is really a reliable source for how intelligent Fu is, considering Fu programmed him.

Otherwise it's fine.
But he Created it and reason Tokipedia told that because feat accurately replicate Scroll of eternity to create Tokipdia
Also, Tokipedia is Living/AI Multiverse

But he Created it and reason Tokipedia told that because feat accurately replicate Scroll of eternity to create Tokipdia
Also, Tokipedia is Living/AI Multiverse
I'm talking about "Tokipedia confirmed him as the smartest", Fu creating the Tokipedia is perfectly valid.

Oh, also:
Mira (after absorbing Toki toki) as they can control and create Scrolls using Toki toki's hax and its egg
No.

(the creator of every scroll of eternity, and if you notice each scroll has his feather)
Definitely not, we know the scrolls existed before Tokitoki.

Definitely not, we know the scrolls existed before Tokitoki.
Yeah, after rechecking it, it's true
But it's possible that it creates Scrolls, the whole story of XV2 is that we protect the Toki toki egg so it hatches and creates a new history, and the time vault or at least the time nest acts like a nest/ where eggs hatch, heavily implied Toki toki create most or at least some scrolls of eternity (otherwise they just throw egg in CoT or something like that)
Mira have power to create Scrolls because absorbs all power of egg itself but control isn't (only demigra possibly )

I made a draft some time ago with a couple of abilities that were not on his page. Here are the noteworthy ones.

1. Resistance to Sealing:
  • He scale to the like of Goku and Cumber who could break his sealing on Prison Planet just by sheer power
  • He scale to Mechikabura who could broke out from Time Labyrinth sealing technique that seal Mechi outside of time, later he have Dark Factor which mechi's power itself
  • Towa said to Demigra that his Time Labyrinth technique could not hold him for long, and this version of time labyrinth from Demigra probably greater than Time Power Unleashed Chronoa use on Mechi back in the Dark Demon Empire Saga:
  1. The seal was not directly affecting them. They broke the seal around the planet, which is just their power being too great to contain.
  2. How Mechikabura escaped is unknown. He also had a brainwashed Chronoa with him.
  3. Demigra's Time Labyrinth simply froze Fu in time. Chronoa's Time Labyrinth completely sealed the Demon Realm outside of space-time.
5. Higher-Dimensional Manipulation:

Using his newfound Dark Factor power he force the creation of new universe with its space-time, affect the Universe Tree with his power and we can see in the video that the fruit which is the universe itself physically attach to the tree, so tree can be a 4D structure

He absorbed the energy from the Universe Tree—that is what the tree is there for.
And, why does the fruit being physically attached to the tree mean that the tree itself is spatiotemporal?

I forget those abilities, Thank for reminding me

1. The seal was not directly affecting them. They broke the seal around the planet, which is just their power being too great to contain.
  2. How Mechikabura escaped is unknown. He also had a brainwashed Chronoa with him.
  3. Demigra's Time Labyrinth simply froze Fu in time. Chronoa's Time Labyrinth completely sealed the Demon Realm outside of space-time.

He absorbed the energy from the Universe Tree—that is what the tree is there for.
And, why does the fruit being physically attached to the tree mean that the tree itself is spatiotemporal?

1. The seal affect the entire Prison Planet and fighters was trapped the whole seal itself along with the planets
2. He escaped it and Fu have Dark Factor which is his power
3. No, it is the same technique, Demigra just use it on Fu rather than the entire Demon Realm, and they already in the Crack of Time, that why it look like Fu being time stop, manga also stated that Fu was sealed, and arcade support this, but about arcade you could ask Domino as i don't have a mean a access them
4. - What, this is headcanon, he stated himself that he using his own power (which is the Dark Factor he get from Mechi, he use the word Dark Demon Realm power but it is English thing but it is not much different) and using God Bird power to force the creation of his new universe which usually take freaking long time, not absorbed the energy from it.
- The Fruit itself is universal space-time, but it appear as 3d object, it is physically attack the the tree and its branch, so the tree should be 4d as it is higher dimensional object

Last edited:
What, this is headcanon, he stated himself that he using his own power (which is the Dark Factor he get from Mechi, he use the word Dark Demon Realm power but it is English thing but it is not much different) and using God Bird power to force the creation of his new universe which usually take freaking long time, not absorbed the energy from it.
Dark King Fuu: Well now, so I’m outside the nest, huh… works for me.
So let’s get on with creating a universe… now, it’s time to awaken, Universe tree…!!
Super Fuu: Too bad. It was becoming fun, but… this is where we stop.
Now, oh Universe Tree! Bud open a brand new universe!!
Although, I was wrong about the absorption.
Dark King Fuu: Again, that’s… sorry but I’m not interested.
However, this power is quite something… with it it would be simple to supply energy to the Universe tree.
I have no interest in this Dark Demon Realm & what not, but I’m still going to use this power.

SSB Vegetto: You bastard, what do you intend with creating a universe? Will you be done after that?

Dark King Fuu: Fufufu… would you like to try to pry out of me by force?
Fu was giving the Universe Tree the energy needed to create the universe. So, even if the Universe Tree did have HDE, Fu would have nothing to do with that, since he just supplied energy to the Tree, unless sharing your energy with a spatiotemporal entity is enough for HDM.
Translations of the Big Bang Mission dialogue are here.

Although, I was wrong about the absorption.

Fu was giving the Universe Tree the energy needed to create the universe. So, even if the Universe Tree did have HDE, Fu would have nothing to do with that, since he just supplied energy to the Tree, unless sharing your energy with a spatiotemporal entity is enough for HDM.
Translations of the Big Bang Mission dialogue are here.
hum, good debunk, look like HDM based on Universe Tree is not valid anymore. but what about Xenoverse Fu, he can creating and manipulating timeline created from his Tokipedia

I am fine with what Dominodalek accepted, as I mentioned earlier.

Alright all of new additions are:
1. Major Change:
  • Resistance to Sealing
  • Causality Manipulation
  • Data Manipulation and Information Manipulation
  • Void Manipulation
  • Master Martial Art
  • Accelerated Development (Training; Physical Statistics, Abilities) and Reactive Power Level
  • Higher-Dimensional Manipulation
  • Credit to Nullflowerbrush:
2. Minor Change:
  • Intellect: Extraodinary Genius, likely Supergenius
  • Range: Extended Melee Range with his Katana, Universal+ with Space-Time Manipulation (Can correct changes in history with his energy, created and simulated timeline, can force creation of a space-time universe), Multiversal+ with Dimension Travel, Teleportation and Portal Creation

Is anyone else disagree, if not then Fu (Dragon Ball) profile shoud be unlock to apply new additions (though i need to sleep as this time is midnight in my country, can someone else make key/tag for Fu profile, i will return later to finalize it, the Key/Tag are Xenoverse | Base/Super Fu (Heroes | Dark King (Heroes))

It takes an awful lot to qualify for Supergenius. What are your reasons for it?

It takes an awful lot to qualify for Supergenius. What are your reasons for it?
This is the added reasoning for Supergenius

1. Intellect: Fu should have Extraodinary Genius, likely Supergenius as he by himself found his own way to collect energy from timeline change without anyone teach him and it is a better way than Towa method; created Tokipedia which is a parallel to the Scroll of Eternity, record information and data and use them to create/simulate timeline according to his liking

Okay. That is probably fine then.

You need to improve on the language structure and grammar for the profile page though.

There are things that we missed. I will update in a bit.
Oke, also if the profile is unlock, can you and everyone add Key/tag for Fu, i'm currently busy with work, can only comment with phone, and edit profile by phone is nightmare. Also Thank in advance

We need to separate Xenoverse and Heroes with tabs. Have Partner Customization Super Souls as Optional Equipment.

Fu's Super Soul: Ki Restoration and Damage Boost via "Right, then...Let's begin the experiment" ([When health is above 75%] Activates Ki Auto Recovery Mode, Boost Amount of Ki restore (XL), and Boost Ki-Blast base skills (XL) | LIMIT BURST: Auto Health and Stamina recovery! DEF Down)

Partner Customization:

Damage Boost, (Self) Ki/Stamina Reduction and Resurrection via "I'll make a good use of you!" ([60's after the battle starts] Increase all attack damage, Reduce Ki Recovery, and Reduce Stamina Recovery | BURST LIMIT: Revive Gauge Auto Recovery)

Damage Boost via "The real fight starts now" ([Afterimage skill activated] increase Ki skill damage | LIMIT BURST: ATK UP, Ki Auto Recovery, Stamina Recover, SPD Down)

"Revival of the Demon Realm is at hand" ([Always] Shorten ally revival time [When battle begins] Restores Ki | LIMIT BURST: Auto Health and Stamina Recovery DEF Down)

Damage Boost and Resurrection via "Someone, satisfy me..." ([Guard break hits] Increase all attack damage (5 seconds) | LIMIT BURST: Revive Gauge Auto-Recovery)

Energy Minefield is also Explosion Manipulation.

Illusion Creation (He created an illusion of himself to fight Future Warrior so that he can escape).

Illusion Creation via Phantom Fist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back