• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FTL Medaka Box Character

Shouldnt be too long since this isnt complicated, the God Tier of the Verse has already got the FTL rating, however i made the calculation of the feat to get the exact value(8.15c) and thanksfully its got accepted

This would only scales to IIhiko

We don't really use perception speed based on SoL speed ratings like that.
(First rule of the Reactions page)

We don't really use perception speed based on SoL speed ratings like that.
(First rule of the Reactions page)
i see, then what do you think i should use as the timeframe, since Medaka just barely has enough time to take half of a step(shown to raise one leg), can i try to find the distance of that and divide that by her speed to find the time of the feat?

i see, then what do you think i should use as the timeframe, since Medaka just barely has enough time to take half of a step(shown to raise one leg), can i try to find the distance of that and divide that by her speed to find the time of the feat?
I don't think that our rules regarding Calc Stacking would allow that.

Well, that depends on what you can come up with.
What if we use the slow motion calculation?

Medaka was moving slow to Iihiko, to the point where he can move from there to here without her even able to take a step. We can assume that from Iihiko perspective Medaka was moving as fast as normal human walking speed, while Iihiko as normal human running speed.

(299792458 m/s / 1.4 m/s) * 7.7 m/s = 1.648858519e+9 m/s or about 5.5 c

What if we use the slow motion calculation?

Medaka was moving slow to Iihiko, to the point where he can move from there to here without her even able to take a step. We can assume that from Iihiko perspective Medaka was moving as fast as normal human walking speed, while Iihiko as normal human running speed.

(299792458 m/s / 1.4 m/s) * 7.7 m/s = 1.648858519e+9 m/s or about 5.5 c
That kinda gives me the impression that you are applying a multiplier for Iihiko viewing Medaka as slow which would be subject to the rules regarding Multipliers if I'm not wrong. IIhiko being faster than Medaka to the point where she can't even take a step is a good point regarding how he is much faster than her though

That kinda gives me the impression that you are applying a multiplier for Iihiko viewing Medaka as slow which would be subject to the rules regarding Multipliers if I'm not wrong.
Its not a multiplier though, in the first place Iihiko didnt amped his speed, he was already that fast. i just followed the instruction from here
IIhiko being faster than Medaka to the point where she can't even take a step is a good point regarding how he is much faster than her though
Is there a way to quantify this without being calc stacking?

Its not a multiplier though, in the first place Iihiko didnt amped his speed, he was already that fast. i just followed the instruction from here

Is there a way to quantify this without being calc stacking?
Okay, the values do seem to come from that Slow Motion Calculations section and lightspeed comes from multiple statements that were accepted as far as I'm aware. I don't know much about these kinds of calculations, so I don't think that there is a lot I could add here.

I'm not particularly knowledgeable regarding calculations, so I can't help much here.

Okay, the values do seem to come from that Slow Motion Calculations section and lightspeed comes from multiple statements that were accepted as far as I'm aware. I don't know much about these kinds of calculations, so I don't think that there is a lot I could add here.

I'm not particularly knowledgeable regarding calculations, so I can't help much here.
ah i see, thats fine. i appreciate that you want to help

Back