• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frost vs. Buuhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buuhan likely Negs. Buuhan has the power of Multiple Solar System Level Beings, while Frost is only 1 Solar System Level being. Not to mention how easily Buu will turn Frost into Choclate and eat him. Buuhan likely negs.

Okay, let's get this out of the way... Frost is only about as strong as Piccolo, who hasn't trained since the Cell Saga. Because Goku was clearly beating him in all his forms. He might not have even needed to go Super Saiyan, he just did so to up the ante. Frost only won because of his dirty tactics. Meanwhile, Buuhan has insane Regenerationn, second only to Kid Buu, absorption, and of course, like others have said before, his candy beam. It's pure speculation to say how Vegito resisted the effects, so I'm going to say that was because of the Kai magic granted to him by the Potara Earrings. And if we go with anime filler, Buuhan can rip apart the physical universe by destabilizing dimensional barriers. I just don't see how Frost is going to win this. I mean, didn't Frost himself even admit he's not much of a fighter, so he uses his brain rather than his fists? The only reasons Piccolo couldn't beat him was because of his severe Badass Decay. So there you have it. I say Buuhan takes it by a mile. XD

Piccolo has trained since the Cell Games offscreen. He's simply unable to increase his power at the asame rate as the sayains.

Frost was still roughly comparable to SSJ Goku, if Goku then was a 10, Frost was an 8-7

Vegito resisted them because he was stronger than Buuhan. That's how anyone in DBZ resists or overcomes hax, which also means DBZ doesn't have hax.

Anime Filler isn't usable in a versus match.

He might have been pulling a dirty trick.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back