• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs Misogi Kumagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I fail to see how Frisk could win this. Even if Firsk could kill him repeatidly, he'd end up coming back no matter what. Oh, and the thing about Asriel earlier, they was unable to do anything until they resonated with the souls within him, so rather than actually being able to "hurt" Asriel, he plucked at his heart strings. Kumagawa erases time, and hits him with a book maker, effectively getting rid of his determination problem.

Frisk has immeasurable speed, erasing time would do nothing against him. Also since he has immeasurable speed he could kill Kumagawa an infinite number of times easily.

Blahblah9755 said:
Frisk has immeasurable speed, erasing time would do nothing against him. Also since he has immeasurable speed he could kill Kumagawa an infinite number of times easily.
Seems a bit wanky if you ask me. If his speed was immeasurable I don't think he'd be having all this trouble with Sans, or characters that would otherwise be considered weak to universal. Killing him past death would be pointless, he'd come back either way, and if we are going with ALL of his abilities, Kumagawa could land a book maker screw purely based off of imagination. That's the difference here, Frisk can't put down Kumagawa for good, and Kumagawa can't either. But by breaking his mental state, and lowering his will Frisk will not be able to use said Determination. If I'm not mistaken though, I'm more than sure his actual speed and reaction speed are a lot different. I don't recall any moment where Frisk was going FTL, and running Sonic style through the Underground.

Also, how is this even counted as a loss, I'm pretty sure that this is an inconclusive battle here. Frisk isn't putting Kumagawa down for good any time soon, and Kumagawa is unable to kill Frisk for good via erasing him.

XXBeerusTheDestroyerXx said:
Seems a bit wanky if you ask me. If his speed was immeasurable I don't think he'd be having all this trouble with Sans, or characters that would otherwise be considered weak to universal. Killing him past death would be pointless, he'd come back either way, and if we are going with ALL of his abilities, Kumagawa could land a book maker screw purely based off of imagination. That's the difference here, Frisk can't put down Kumagawa for good, and Kumagawa can't either. But by breaking his mental state, and lowering his will Frisk will not be able to use said Determination. If I'm not mistaken though, I'm more than sure his actual speed and reaction speed are a lot different. I don't recall any moment where Frisk was going FTL, and running Sonic style through the Underground.

Also, how is this even counted as a loss, I'm pretty sure that this is an inconclusive battle here. Frisk isn't putting Kumagawa down for good any time soon, and Kumagawa is unable to kill Frisk for good via erasing him.
This is Max Determination Frisk, aka the Frisk that held their own against Asriel Dreemurr at his full power. Chara/The Player were fighting Sans, and Chara was not fully manifested until the end of the Genocide Route. When fighting Frisk is usually Relativistic+, however they become Immeasurable due to the fact Asriel destroyed the timeline and Frisk can still move despite it, their Determination makes them more powerful than they should be. They wanted to SAVE everyone, including Asriel, which made their power manifest to its fullest, unlike the previous parts of the game. The problem is that Frisk survived fighting a FAR more powerful entity through Determination alone, no feat Kumagawa has comes close to Asriel. Kumagawa cannot lower Frisk's will because their Determination will refuse to do so, that's the power of Determination. Asriel tried everything in his power to destroy Frisk but they refused to be. Even if Asriel was not fighting at his fullest, Frisk would still be having Multiverse+ level defenses, Kumagawa has nothing on that.

Also, the results are added so there's no point in continuing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back