• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk Low 2-C Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the summarised conclusions here?

So what are the summarised conclusions here?
from what i gather

unknown AP because something about scaling to photoshop flowey i think, we really don't know how strong frisk is in this state and since their speed and durability were greatly boosted it would make sense for their AP to be boosted as well, but frisk also couldn't harm asriel to the point where it registered as a miss instead of just extremely low damage

low 2-C durability because frisk tanked a serious attack from asriel when the latter can do low 2-C stuff without much effort

from what i gather

unknown AP because something about scaling to photoshop flowey i think, we really don't know how strong frisk is in this state and since their speed and durability were greatly boosted it would make sense for their AP to be boosted as well, but frisk also couldn't harm asriel to the point where it registered as a miss instead of just extremely low damage

low 2-C durability because frisk tanked a serious attack from asriel when the latter can do low 2-C stuff without much effort
We can write it as higher to an unknown degree that sounds better

Can somebody write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED TITLES for all of the pages that you need unlocked? Thank you.

Can somebody write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED TITLES for all of the pages that you need unlocked? Thank you.
This

Okay. I thought that other pages needed to be unlocked as well, given the comment below.
Also asriels striking strength would be upgraded as well. So yee, frisk and flowey need unlocking

Anyway, I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I thought that other pages needed to be unlocked as well, given the comment below.
Oh yeah, Asriel (the page is called Flowey) need to be open, he is currently rated as Unknown in striking strenght, but he was going to destroy the timeline, which is Universal+

Okay. I will unlock that as well then.

As usual, tell me here when you are done.

wait nah that's a bad picture and we should have frisk tanking asriel's final attack there too
Do u want to change that to this?
Sem_titulo_62.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back