• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs Turles (read the OP)

speed is equalized

Frieza starts out in his base form and can go in his second or third form, but can't go into his final form

who wins?

^ this is uneven you didnt say what levl of power theyre using turles STOMPS GREATLY and also what form of turles.... and frieza *to make this fair* should have final form just not golden

^ Frieza's max stat in dbz was dwarf star level/large planet even ToM Turles is above that and then again the lack of knowledge I have about which Turles to usw makes me use ghost who untill dbsuper frieza stomps ultra

**DISCLAIMER** I had miscalc's earlier however this is why its a stomp depending on which turles you use vs. Namek saga frieza

High 5-A
| Low 4-C | Low 4-C | 4-C |

^ this is his "Namek saga level feats"

Dwarf Star level+ (Casually destroyed Planet Vegeta) | Small Star level (Is vastly superior to his first form) | Small Star level+ (Easily stomped Piccolo, who had previously matched him in his second form) | Star level (In his true, final form, Frieza can overpower Vegeta, who was stronger than his previous forms, without exerting himself in the slightest, easily overpower Goku with less than 50% of his power, and match him as a Super Saiyan at 100%. He's even stronger as Mecha Frieza, but still no match for Future Trunks) | "Solar System level (Far stronger than Tagoma, and easily defeated Goha with a barrage of Death Beams) |"

^ the quotations are super *dbs* feats which means his max is star level at most in Z as a whole now

First Form | Second Form | Third Form | Final Form / Mecha Frieza | First Form (Dragon Ball Super) | Final Form (Dragon Ball Super) | Golden Frieza

^ thats the key if you dont belive me as for turles like I said watch why he stops

5-A
| At least 5-A to possibly Low 4-C | 4-A

^ his teirs as a whole charecter

Large Planet level
(Effortlessly defeated non-canon Piccolo, who had a higher power level than King Vegeta) | At least Large Planet level (After eating a Fruit from the Tree of Might, he stomped non-canon Kaioken x10 Goku) to possibly Small Star level (After eating another Fruit, his power was boosted to even greater heights) | Multi-Solar System level (Able to somewhat compete with non-canon Cell Saga Super Saiya teen Goha, who is superior to Restrained Super Saiyan Broly)

^ so base form frieza even in super doesnt match up with Turles last apperacne and on top of that 3rd fruit is a match for second form not third tho...

Back