• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote is to peach though cause of the hax going for her so she has my vote

Peach takes this.

Time Stop, duplication, Stat increases, Healing, Mute, Sleepy Time... Peach is simply too versatile for Frieza to deal with, here.

I still think if this is added we're allowing joke/haxstomp matches to happen now.. Frieza has no possible way of winning in this situation.

Do you know how many people will take us seriously when we have Large Star Level Peach on our wiki, let alone her beating Frieza?

Absolutely zero. VSB haters cannot even handle MHS+ Undertale.

Large Star level Peach is already a thing, and we shouldnt base our stats just off of what other people wll think of us

I never said it wasn't a thing. I said people aren't going to take us seriously when we have it.

I know we shouldn't base our stats off of the opinions of people who dislike us, but it's just something I thought I'd point out.

WeeklyBattles and Laughing Manson: Does it need like over 5 votes to be considered a win?

Anyway I also think Peach would defeat Frieza. She has many abilities he can't deal with.

Boa Hancock 25 said:
WeeklyBattles and Laughing Manson: Does it need like over 5 votes to be considered a win?
Anyway I also think Peach would defeat Frieza. She has many abilities he can't deal with.

If I recall correctly, It takes at least 7 votes. Since you voted for Peach, she now has 8 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back