• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
You read that right. Full power Frieza (on Namek) vs Princess Peach. Peach's tier varies, so she's exactly the same as Frieza for this match. Speed is equalized. Who wins? He killed the prince of all saiyans, but can he beat the princess of all toadstools?

Princess Peach
Frieza (100%)

Full Power Frieza on Namek is Small Star level not Large Star level Cal.

He is only Large Star level in the ROF saga in his first form.

I know. I was setting Peach to star level. Her tier is anything between the two things listed on her page, so she's Frieza level for this battle.

I love DBZ but I vote for Peach due to ProfessorKukui4Life reasons. Time stop, Invulnerability, and wishes is too much for Frieza to handle after a while.

Yep XD. I've come to peace with the that I'm a jerk when it comes to making battles a while ago lol. Anyways, your vote, bud?

Cal congrats you just made a fight that killed my mind like seriously Frieza would be like "THIS CAN'T BE" XDD

Stomp match via hacks shouldn't be added as it's just a big joke in my view, but do what you will. Seems more like something that should be on Joke battle wiki

Which would be an eternity at the speed they move at, plus invulnerability is kinda unstoppable, and what are these "wishes".. seems like hax stomp to me.

Yes and in those few seconds Peach can just hax Frieza with her Wishing or Magic to win

Not to mention, she has Invulnerability so Frieza isnt doing anything to her even if he can get passed her Stop Watch.

Healing, sleep inducement, duplication, and time stop pretty much makes this an unfair match. If speed was normal, then we would have a balanced fight.

Actually, no. A character has to have a lot of hax to none for it to be a stomp. I think we discussed this recently.

Unless some of Peaches hax gets restricted I just dont see how Frieza has a chance against her hax

I mean her Invulnerability by itself would make this inconclusive and Peach wouldnt even need to fight.

It is for this fight.. If she's already equal to Frieza in nearly every way speed/str/etc then the hax would be super ultra overkill.. Only thing Frieza would have that Peach doesn't would be energy attacks which wouldn't matter with Peach's hacks.

So does this thread mean everyone can start making hax stomp matches and it'll just be cool now, or can only staff do that?

Frieza's more ruthless, has better flight, and doesn't mind planet busting. If every fight had to have people on two completely equal terms, then different abilities mean naught.

There's a difference between fighting Mario characters and fighting JJBA characters.

Frieza having a different personality/morality isn't a good enough reason.. They are equal on everything that matters really except Peach has hacks.. Personality wouldn't play much into this match at all..

If anything tbh Frieza's personaility would give an even bigger advantage to Peach

Yes, Frieza is ruthless but at the same time it is also a part of his personaility to let weaker foes go first to test their strength, especially if they themselves look weak. And I seriously doubt Frieza wouldnt let a pink-clothed wearing oblivious Princess go first to see what she can do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back