• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs Demitri Maximoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Frieza, after having been restored as a cyborg, was heading towards Earth to claim his revenge against Goku. In that very moment, the vampire Demitri sensed a strange aura, belonging to an alien being coming from the depths of space.
But something went wrong, and a sudden universal shift occurred.

Because of this, Demitri found himself in front of a white, half-machine creature, instead of the fire being he was waiting for.
On the other side, Frieza was disappointed to find an unknown face waiting for him, instead of the saiyan he hated so much.

But it was of little important for both. To Demitri, this alien was just another meal that would have helped him increase his strength. To Frieza, the vampire was only a nuisance to deal with before starting to look for his hatred nemesis.

• Both are Star level
  • Speed is equalized
  • The battle takes place in a wasteland
  • Starting distance is 20 meters
  • Both are baseline, so AP should be somewhat even.

Frieza:

Demitri: 7 (GilverTheProtoAngelo, FluffyCreatureZ, Lonkitt, Sonicflare9, Shizuka, ScheeOne, Sanicspood)

Inconclusive:

c64bdcd154cb2c9a596ee7d64a96e3c0.png

demitri-maximoff-64ae3fd5-713e-43ed-a940-4cd949992f6-resize-750.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, the Midnight Bliss, it's on his profile in the Notable Attacks section.

For how a female Frieza looks like, you can easily search it on Google...

Yes, the Midnight Bliss, it's on his profile in the Notable Attacks section.
Wouldn't Frieza still be able to maintain his physical prowess as a female?? Though Frieza doesn't seem to have any resistance to the blood/soul absorption.
He also has higher LS, so if Frieza gets grabbed he ain't escaping easily, unless he blasts his way out with explosive aura(possible?).
But then AP are kinda similar so ehh..
Teleporting would put Frieza out of loop, since he hasn't dealt with such abilities.
Demitri can sense power lvls, so I guess he will take this somewhat seriously.
I don't see Frieza doing seriously though.
i see Frieza has power sensing on profile, but I never remember it myself, in fact he never was a able to sense Future Trunks power even though he was way more powerful than him.
Frieza can definitely win by death saucer, since it hits way above one's potency. But Frieza even use it?? Especially if he isn't challenged in the first place...since its a desperation move.
All in all, Dimitri for the win.
For how a female Frieza looks like, you can easily search it on Google...
I know better than to Google it, I don't need scarring🥶.....😏....I had nothing but morbid vague wonderment from behind wall of ignorance....

Wouldn't Frieza still be able to maintain his physical prowess as a female?? Though Frieza doesn't seem to have any resistance to the blood/soul absorption.
He also has higher LS, so if Frieza gets grabbed he ain't escaping easily, unless he blasts his way out with explosive aura(possible?).
But then AP are kinda similar so ehh..
Teleporting would put Frieza out of loop, since he hasn't dealt with such abilities.
Demitri can sense power lvls, so I guess he will take this somewhat seriously.
I don't see Frieza doing seriously though.
i see Frieza has power sensing on profile, but I never remember it myself, in fact he never was a able to sense Future Trunks power even though he was way more powerful than him.
Frieza can definitely win by death saucer, since it hits way above one's potency. But Frieza even use it?? Especially if he isn't challenged in the first place...since its a desperation move.
All in all, Dimitri for the win.
We actually don't know if Frieza would keep his prowess, but opponents just turn back to normal after being drained of their blood and burned.
Frieza learned to sense ki in Super, before that he needed a scouter (this should actually be pointed out in his profile).
The death saucer should be fairly in character, maybe not a starting move, but something Frieza would do in a prolonged fight or if in danger.
Anyway, vote counted.

They're both baseline.
Oh. Pretty sure Frieza Upscales then because Mecha-Frieza is stronger than he was on Namek + the fact that he has Ki Attacks that are stronger than his Physical Strength on it's own like Nova Crash and Death Saucer. He also has Telekinesis so that's fun.

Mecha Frieza is 4-C because he already upscales from his past self, who is on a very high end of Low 4-C.
It's totally true that ki blasts are stronger than phyisicals, but unless we are talking about super duper final attacks like Death Ball, Supernova and Nova Crash the gap shouldn't be incredible (and even then not in the oneshot ballpark), overall they should be about even on AP.

Are you sure? Demitri's telekinesis isn't combat applicable, or at least he never used it in battle, just to keep his castle afloat.

Frieza has better flight, better projectiles and AoE (more precise, higher range, bigger size) and likely better Martial Arts due to his talent that allows him to match Goku.

But if it's deemed a stomp, then rip, I'll have this thread closed.

Are you sure? Demitri's telekinesis isn't combat applicable, or at least he never used it in battle, just to keep his castle afloat.

Frieza has better flight, better projectiles and AoE (more precise, higher range, bigger size) and likely better Martial Arts due to his talent that allows him to match Goku.

But if it's deemed a stomp, then rip, I'll have this thread closed.
Actually if that TK isn't combat applicable then it's fine. Now that vampire dude low diffs because he only needs to make contact.

I'd also say he doesn't always sucks opponents he grabs, given that he uses throws and moves such as the Negative Stolen, although the suck is still in character due to Midnight Pleasure, Midnight Bliss and because he attempted to do it to Morrigan in his ending.

Grace ended, I'm adding the match.

-----------------

Bats and energy beams filled the sky for quite a while. Demitri didn't expect the battle to be so difficult and he was growing tired of this battle. But it was Frieza the one more upset about it. He couldn't accept the existence of a second being capable of giving him troubles, he was mad beyond reasoning. First Goku and now this creature, and from the very same planet. His new enhancements weren't enough to grant him an easy victory, and he he started thinking that his revenge against Goku might be impossible to reach.
Shrugging the hateful idea from his mind, Frieza decided that he had enough. Enough of this battle, enough of Demitri and enough of that planet. He flew back and then upwards, high into the air. I've had enough! This is the end for you and this planet! she started screming. In that very moment, a large sphere of energy started to appear over Frieza's finger, which was pointing the sky. It wasn't difficult for Demitri to interpret the alien's word and what was about to happen. He was confident in his ability to survive, although he didn't know how well, but most of all he couldn't afford to lose the planet, he had to act immediately and he knew how to do it.

In a single moment, Demitri vanished, just to appear right in front of Frieza a second after. Before the alien could say a single word, Demitri's right hand was already clutching his throat. The grip was harder than iron itself, it was incredibly painful and the shock left him unable to react, while the man in front of him turned into a demon. The mighty supernova slowly faded away, as Demitri's mouth opened and a mysterious force started to drag Frieza's blood out of his his entire body, mouth, eyes and nose. Unable to scream, Frieza couldn't do anything than suffer and wait the end, which came quickly. In a few moments all that was left of the alien was a withered body, which couldn't handle the mechanical part that just fell down. It was the worst blood Demitri had every tasted and he was about to puke, he couldn't believe there could exist something so disgusting as that blue ichor. But what really mattered was that the battle was often, and Frieza's soul was surely better than his blood. Tossing away the corpse, Demitri left out a breath. Frieza's power wasn't enough to allow him to get his revenge against the Aensland clan, but it still it was a good improvement, and it could suffice for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back