• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree
You can still see in the colored that the portions are darkened just like Black Freeza
Him being base form right after, can just be explained by him just going back to base form after one shotting Gas

I disagree
You can still see in the colored that the portions are darkened just like Black Freeza
Him being base form right after, can just be explained by him just going back to base form after one shotting Gas
He has white in between the darkened lines. Those are representing his movement.

I disagree
That's not him transforming, that's just him being shaded since he's under Gas who's huge in this moment.

Look at his hand the literal next panel. He's in base.
He did the quick transform-detransform thing, like I dunno how you look at this and see Base Frieza lol (Sorry if that ended up sounding rude)
FxjnJxQXsAAlqT3

Also disagree. Freeza had an aura that he didn't have in his base form when he killed Gas and the "shading" argument isn't very convincing, especially with the 2nd page.

Last edited:
Look at Frieza's purple gem on his right leg at the bottom when he stabs Gas and compare it to his "normal" final form

I can see people arguing for that being Black Frieza, he does look darker than normal while still white-ish, maybe the colorist didn't want to spoil it outright.

The purple aura is also a very valid point, since he doesn't have it anymore in the panel right after, when he's in base.

Frieza's fingernails are almost the exact same shade as his Black Form, unlike in the panel where he punched through Gas. Also his skin is the same color all around, especially when you notice that his shoulders are the same color as his arms when he One-Shot Gas, also unlike in his Black Form.

The purple ball things on his legs are exactly the same as his Black form (its very hard to see cause of the onomatopeia) it's a ball thing
Whereas in his base form it's stretched out

I.... Every other detail was wrong but that part somehow managed to be visible despite the big ass text. Are you ******* kidding me Toyotaro? How do you **** up a coloring that bad to make him look entirely white yet still want to make him be in his transformed state if this is the case?

yeah the fingernail argument can't be used if there's a direct counterargument with the coloration of another body part

also we're actually doing fingernail arguments lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back