• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read from here, and have fun losing brain cells.
fetchimage

why did weekly set themselves up like that 😭 😭 they didn’t say a single true thing in that whole debate lmaoooo

I just looked at her profile, man,

What about Freya vs Thor?
I would definitely say Freya, although not as strong as Thor, but as strong as her lower tier, she is a warrior who has more hax and experience and uses her mind during battle.

Votes-

Freya: 10 (Me, Planck69, Gilver, Doggo, Dust_Collector, TheMonkeMan, Eseseo, Marvel_FUTURE_FIGHT_GAMER, The KillerYT, doqanxd)

Thor: 0

Grace.

Last edited:
Honestly I'd ignore the statements about Freya because It contradicts the games.

First of all, A Bloodlusted Freya could never kill a suppressed Kratos, how can both be considered equal?
Also you're telling me Freya as his equal could have easily stopped him from fighting Baldur but well she didn't?

Bruh, Thor Wins.

Honestly I'd ignore the statements about Freya because It contradicts the games.
When?

First of all, A Bloodlusted Freya could never kill a suppressed Kratos, how can both be considered equal?
Brother, they're blatantly stated to be equal. TWICE. And she only goes against Ragnarok Kratos's normal base self. Even Kratos admits that he knows of no more formidable an ally than her. Nobody scales to Going-All-Out Kratos.

Also you're telling me Freya as his equal could have easily stopped him from fighting Baldur but well she didn't?
Yeah, Kratos defeated Sigrun and called her the most lethal opponent three years prior, putting her above Baldur, and we all know Freya is way stronger than that.

And she couldn't stop him back then because she didn't have her Warrior Spirit, Odin power-nulled her. Context is important.

Bruh, Thor Wins.
Grace has been reached, your vote is null and void. Not like it's based on legitimate grounds anyway. I'll ask a mod to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back