• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Free For All

Freefor all with all characters aloud to put in each form a different fighter

battle 1:nothing changed

battle 2:all equilized

battle 3:memtic and lower

battle 4:teir 0 and lower

Battle 5:verse battles

Battle 1: Tie with the strongest characters, such as: Daruto, Skodwarde ( The Skod wikia variation ) , Hitomi ( Powerscalling ONLY ) , Goku (Exaggerated) , and anyone whom is at their level currently.

Battle 2: Epic stalemation of ALL characters, lol.

Battler 3: SKodwarde, Haruto, Dante, any other characters on their level.

Battle 4:EVERY Tier 0

Battle 5: Hmm, i dunno.

Battle 1: Tie with the absolute God Tiers+

Battle 2: There are characters above such foolish rules.

Battle 3: Did you mean characters with strictly a "memetic" tag on their tier in their profile page? If so, Chuck Norris

Battle 4: Stalemate

Battle 5: Probably the Skodwardverse as of right now.

all the god tiers of the wiki just tied and should just hangout like buddies

TurboTriangle601 said:
ArbitraryNumbers said:
I really don't like how everybody competes to make their character the strongest.
Yeah. Most of my new profiles aren't like that actually tbh.
The ones I made aren't like that either. Limiter Cut Broly ca loss (unless it's the Dragon-level one), Alexander is pretty much "equal" to everyone in every stat (except in skill), and Goku Black only solos PMMM and SS, not a big deal, a freakin' dorito can do that.

Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
ArbitraryNumbers said:
I really don't like how everybody competes to make their character the strongest.
The ones I made aren't like that either. Limiter Cut Broly ca loss (unless it's the Dragon-level one), Alexander is pretty much "equal" to everyone in every stat (except in skill), and Goku Black only solos PMMM and SS, not a big deal, a freakin' dorito can do that.
After that dorito I wanna eat it now :p

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
ArbitraryNumbers said:
After that dorito I wanna eat it now :p
her hav a doriteDor

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
I kinda find the "undefeatable godmod" vs "undefeatable godmod" debates tiring lol
Especially since they never go anywhere.

Grandlewon said:
Battle 1: Skodward.
Battle 2: Weegee.

Battle 5: Skodwardverse.
skod isn't really winning round one, cuz there are a lot of people who stalemated him like goku, or asriel, or dante anthony redgrave etc.

1: All the overpowered cheap godmods

2: The godmods still (they transcend equalization)

3: Uh probably Norris, unless we count Super Memetics and the like

4: Don't omnis stalemate?

5: Would be a tie between verses that have unbeatable godmods. Take out the unbeatables....and i dunno.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
1: All the overpowered cheap godmods
2: The godmods still (they transcend equalization)

3: Uh probably Norris, unless we count Super Memetics and the like

4: Don't omnis stalemate?

5: Would be a tie between verses that have unbeatable godmods. Take out the unbeatables....and i dunno.
exactly what i mean lol wanna close this?

Back