• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Krueger vs. Bill Cipher EXCLUSIVELY INSIDE DREAMWORLD/MINDSCAPE

Exactly what it says in the title. Let the battle of the Dream Demons commence!!!!!

Note: What made me think of this battle is that Bill's powers while still trapped in the mindscape/dream-dimension are VERY similar to Freddy's powers in the Dreamworld, even including how he can possess the bodies of humans in the real world.

I myself have not seen all of the Nightmare movies, so I don't know all of Freddy's feats of reality-warping inside the mental realm outside the first two movies. Does anyone here have more input as to who has better feats in the mental realm?

Following.

Anyway, I'd say Bill because Freddy is only a Peak Human outside dream world while Bill is like Low 2-C. Both can do similar things but Bill has the edge in stats and speed. But here is the real reason why Bill wins. If Freddy "kills" Bill Cipher wouldn't Freddy get killed as well? Because Freddy is like a monster in a nightmare where Bill is the force that allows nightmares to happen and is pure nightmares. So killing him would end the dream and cause it to collaspe on Freddy Krueger and erase him. And even then Bill can't really "die". And I did I even mention that would happen if Freddy actually suceeds in killing him. Freddy probably can't kill Bill Cipher to begin with.

Hyper Anon said:
Following.
Anyway, I'd say Bill because Freddy is only a Peak Human outside dream world while Bill is like Low 2-C. Both can do similar things but Bill has the edge in stats and speed. But here is the real reason why Bill wins. If Freddy "kills" Bill Cipher wouldn't Freddy get killed as well? Because Freddy is like a monster in a nightmare where Bill is the force that allows nightmares to happen and is pure nightmares. So killing him would end the dream and cause it to collaspe on Freddy Krueger and erase him. And even then Bill can't really "die". And I did I even mention that would happen if Freddy actually suceeds in killing him. Freddy probably can't kill Bill Cipher to begin with.
Freddy only being peak-human outside the Dream World doesn't even matter dude, since I specifically said this battle was only in the Dream World :)

Um dude nobody ever said that Bill is "the force that allows nightmares to happen and is pure nightmares." Saying that is pure speculatio, seriously. In fact it's false since they kill Bill Cipher by erasing his existence within the Dream Realm in the end of Gravity Falls (although there's a hint he'll be able to resurrect somehow one day through an ancient incantation he said backwards before dying), and nobody EVER says anything like "this will affect the realm of dreams forever" as you are saying.

Honestly I don't even know where you get that idea from man, sorry. It's not true that Bill can't die either, he can be erased within the Dream World with the proper tools or techniques. Which is precisely why I wanted to match Freddy against him. . .Freddy is the only other telepathic, mental-realm-manipulating character I could think of with powers like Bill and who might have a chance of beating Bill in the Dream World without shenanigans from outside the mind of the dreaming person (which is what they used to erase Bill in the show).

Did I mention they'd probably have to use the minds of unwitting humans as their battleground? I mean Freddy did that in Freddy vs. Jason, so. . . . . . . . . .

Goodyfresh said:
Hyper Anon said:
Following.
Freddy only being peak-human outside the Dream World doesn't even matter dude, since I specifically said this battle was only in the Dream World :)
Um dude nobody ever said that Bill is "the force that allows nightmares to happen and is pure nightmares." Saying that is pure speculatio, seriously. In fact it's false since they kill Bill Cipher by erasing his existence within the Dream Realm in the end of Gravity Falls (although there's a hint he'll be able to resurrect somehow one day through an ancient incantation he said backwards before dying), and nobody EVER says anything like "this will affect the realm of dreams forever" as you are saying.

Honestly I don't even know where you get that idea from man, sorry. It's not true that Bill can't die either, he can be erased within the Dream World with the proper tools or techniques. Which is precisely why I wanted to match Freddy against him. . .Freddy is the only other telepathic, mental-realm-manipulating character I could think of with powers like Bill and who might have a chance of beating Bill in the Dream World without shenanigans from outside the mind of the dreaming person (which is what they used to erase Bill in the show).

Did I mention they'd probably have to use the minds of unwitting humans as their battleground? I mean Freddy did that in Freddy vs. Jason, so. . . . . . . . . .
Even then Bill outclasssed Freddy pretty easily. Freddy is simply outclassed in Durability and DC. Besides Bill has slight Dimension hax so he can escape from the Dimension. So Bill wins.

Dang. See I think probably Bill too. Even so Freddy's reality-warping inside dreams can't be underestimated, he can become any object of any size and such. He can casually construct entire planets within the Dreamworld, and much more than that actually but has never bothered to go further. And he can't be erased the way Bill can.

Bill can't escape from the dimension, actually. In fact, Freddy is the one who can enter anyone's dream, anytime, anywhere.

Even so I still think Bill would have this one. Teams of "dream warrior" humans have managed to put Freddy on the ropes before, I do know that much, and they were never as impressive as Dipper and Mabel's mindscape-powers (KITTEN-FISTS FOR THE WIN BRO). So, yeah.

Can anybody think of someone with dream-based or similar mental powers who could actually stand a chance against Bill within the mental realm?

Beerus1000 said:
freddy easily
Why exactly? What's your support for that? Bill is pretty much omnipotent (at least in 4D spacetime) in the Dream Realm and Freddy is too, right? So what do you think gives Freddy the edge?

If I'm not mistaken, Freddy can hop between any person's dreams, anywhere, at any time, right? But also. . . .can he be truly hurt at all inside the Dream Realm???? Has it ever been shown? What if there were other high-level Dream Demons (like Bill), could THEY hurt him?

Goodyfresh said:
Why exactly? What's your support for that? Bill is pretty much omnipotent (at least in 4D spacetime) in the Dream Realm and Freddy is too, right? So what do you think gives Freddy the edge?

If I'm not mistaken, Freddy can hop between any person's dreams, anywhere, at any time, right? But also. . . .can he be truly hurt at all inside the Dream Realm???? Has it ever been shown? What if there were other high-level Dream Demons (like Bill), could THEY hurt him?
I think Freddy is a servant to dream demons.

Goodyfresh said:
Dang. See I think probably Bill too. Even so Freddy's reality-warping inside dreams can't be underestimated, he can become any object of any size and such. He can casually construct entire planets within the Dreamworld, and much more than that actually but has never bothered to go further. And he can't be erased the way Bill can.
Bill can't escape from the dimension, actually. In fact, Freddy is the one who can enter anyone's dream, anytime, anywhere.

Even so I still think Bill would have this one. Teams of "dream warrior" humans have managed to put Freddy on the ropes before, I do know that much, and they were never as impressive as Dipper and Mabel's mindscape-powers (KITTEN-FISTS FOR THE WIN BRO). So, yeah.

Can anybody think of someone with dream-based or similar mental powers who could actually stand a chance against Bill within the mental realm?
1. Just because he can reality warp doesn't make him Planet, that's like saying Expector Gadget is Universal just cus he has toonforce. It doesn't matter that you can reality warp but it matters the range of your reality warping. Freddy only has Building-City Level range. Bill destroyed all the logic in the Universe. He can't be erased the way Bill can? Yeah he can just get pulled out of the dream world.

2. Bill can't escape the dimension? Well Freddy can, and Bill is similar to Freddy due to his dream hax so he probably can. Also Bill is much different than the humans who can't escape the dream world.

3. No not really. I know some characters who can beat Bill in the mental relm.

He can casually construct entire planets within the Dreamworld.

Yeah, and Bill destroy the whole dimension of the Dreamworld.

Nop, Bill can come and go within the realm of dreams when he wants, just see when he entered in the dreams of Dipper and Ford.

The biggest feat of Freddy in the Dreamworld was destroy 3 helicopters (in a comic that i dunno if is canon or not).

And i think that did you see the gif of Bill up there.

BillCipher326 said:
The biggest feat of Freddy in the Dreamworld was destroy 3 helicopters (in a comic that i dunno if is canon or not).

And i think that did you see the gif of Bill up there.
nope freddy created a planet before and he also turned someone into a video game

freddy cant be killed no matter what as long as he is a part of your memory,the only way to take him down is probably with necronomicon and freddy is also pretty much nigh omnipotent in the dream world at his best

Beerus1000 said:
freddy cant be killed no matter what as long as he is a part of your memory,the only way to take him down is probably with necronomicon and freddy is also pretty much nigh omnipotent in the dream world at his best
Freddy can create planets? Very unlikely. It's probably in a non canon game. Even if he could, Bill destroyed the logic in The Universel? Freddy can't be killed? Bill can just BFR him by trapped him somewhere else. Freddy is Nigh Omnipotent? He still got defeated in the dream world by beings lesser than Bill and Bill is Semi Omnipotent.

i mean freddy gets beat by a bunch of human beings(inside dreamworld LOL),repeatedly and also was beaten by jason,all of whom posses negligible to absolutely no reality warping and are actual physical beings unlike Bill(as i look at the profile) this is utter and complete overkill.

People saying Freddy can't create a planet in the Dreamworld: I'm pretty sure if I'm not m@istaken that it was in ONE OF THE MOVIES that he did so, so the feat is completely canon and legit for him. It was when people were trapped in the "junkyard," and the whole PLANET was the "junkyard planet" which was all completely his creation and under his control there in the Dream Realm.

@KazarianFahs Good point though. It is true that when Bill actually "got serious" inside Grunkle Stan's Dreamworld, he completely erased the entire scenery of the dreamworld into a blank void.

However guys here's what I'm wondering: Could Bill actually KILL Freddy? Jason only killed Freddy in the real world. The conditions of the battle were that it takes place entirely within the dreamworld. Can Freddy be killed in the dreamworld? Bill may wield far more power within the dream-realm than even Freddy, but as far as we know Freddy can't actually be killed in the Dream Realm as long as he has a foothold there. Bill also can't travel between different humans' minds and dreams nearly as easily or at-will as Freddy can, unfortunately for Bill. And Bill CAN be killed by erasing him within the Dream-Realm; in fact, as far as we know that is his one and only actually-lethal weakness! That's why I think that despite Bill's advantage in sheer power in the dreamworld, Freddy might stand a chance due to greater mobility between different folks' dreams, and the ability of what would seem is true deathlessness within the dream world as long as some people still remember his existence.

When two reality warpers face off, the reality warp of the more powerful being is gonna override the reality warping of the weaker being, bill as I see from the profile can simply make the dreamworld not be, since his warping far exceeds what Freddy can even fathom

KazarianFahs said:
When two reality warpers face off, the reality warp of the more powerful being is gonna override the reality warping of the weaker being, bill as I see from the profile can simply make the dreamworld not be, since his warping far exceeds what Freddy can even fathom

Well, you saved me from commenting about who would win. :)

A more interesting battle would be Alice vs Freddy, but then again, Alice is on a whole other level to Freddy too ;_;

AzathothHP said:
KazarianFahs said:
Well, you saved me from commenting about who would win. :)
A more interesting battle would be Alice vs Freddy, but then again, Alice is on a whole other level to Freddy too ;_;

Ohhh, I don't know of this Alice, she is another high-level Dream Manipulator? Would she be a better matchup in a Dreamworld vs-Battle against Bill, you think???? Because see I'm trying to find someone who MIGHT BE ABLE TO BEAT BILL in the Dreamworld! Haha.

Got to give this to Bill, for some very important reasons.

1: The number one rule of the Dreamworld is that if you die in the Dreamworld you die in real life, while this is how Freddy kills his victims but this does not make him imune to this rule.

2: Unlike Freddy Bill, does not lose power in the real world, this means everything Bill did in Weirdmagedon he could do in the dreamworld.

3: While both are equal to reading other peopels mind, however they use this to shapeshift into the others love one or conjure up their greatsest fears, but unlike Freedy who is terrfied of fire and needs to have a general amount of people to fear him in order for him to use any of his dream powers, but Bill has shown no fear in the Dreamscape until the series finale, Bill also has no need for a powersource for the Dreamscape. Bill could easylily go to the people of Elm Streets mind and remove any memeory of Freddy greatly dropping his power.

4; Both have absurb healing factors in the Dreamrealm but unlike Freddy, Bill has several hax to keep Freddy down, like turning him to stone, vaporize him, or tear him apart molecule from molecule.

5: In his first debate Bill conjured up Mabels thoughts and they had their own orginal personality, so by reading Freedys mind he could conjure up some of his old foes like Jason or Ash who would imedetlay attack Freddy.

I think Bill wins this one.

Some people have said that Bill can't travel between minds of different people. But he can, like when he just showed up in Ford's dream. He can also just make people fall asleep when he wants to, like he did with Dipper during Sock Opera.

Bill also CAN leave the mindscape (by taking over someone's body), but that is irrelevant since this battle is completely within the dreamworld. I guess we have to just imagine than neither of them tries to leave.

Actually, Freddy exists in GF (well, kinda) and considered level 9 ghost (with ghost in Northwest Mantion being level 10)

Back