• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franken-Castle key

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Real quick revision, I'll add all the references in the file itself. Adding the Franken-Castle key to the Punisher's file. He was like this for a whole year, it's not a minor key by any means.
(Using some scans from an RT I found from this point on coz lazy, the ones I'm posting check out)

Everything seems good, but the last thing is resistance not immunity.

Edit:Just a thing, immortality type 7 is blatant, but type 1 not, as the two aren't always connected. Is there a reason for which he wouldn't age or decay even in a million years or more?

Idk, it's not a traditional sort of resistance since it's not like he overpowers the control or anything, it just can't affect him normally.

Having an unconventional biology is still a resistance, not even lacking a brain is enough to be immune to mind manipulation, there are characters who can control any sort of thing, having a messy brain isn't anything that special.

Edit:Just a thing, immortality type 7 is blatant, but type 1 not, as the two aren't always connected. Is there a reason for which he wouldn't age or decay even in a million years or more?
They imply he's Immortal in some regard but am unsure just what way, considering he can be damaged I presumed its type 1 :v

It really depends on the context then, maybe he can take enough damage to qualify as type 2?

Otherwise I think it's better to just leave type 7 and don't be too specific.

Except for Immortality type 1, it seems fine, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back