• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And why a normal/casual Dante would start with hax when he is mainly a CQC fighter?

He isn't going, "ah, he tried to transmutate me, I better deconstruct him" He will engage in a H2H fight where he is bound to be overpowered by the AP difference sooner or later giving Frank more time to hax him

So like, Frank has a few wincon, so does Dante. I don't think this is unfair in any matter. I don't think it leans towards one certain combatant though I guess that could be Yo for debate. I personally think bloodlusting makes for a better debate.

But even without bloodlust frank probably wins

Shooting frank is one because a couple shots would kill him, and his deconstruction hax as well. Just being in a gunfight works.

If you say frank wins even without the bloodlust. What's the point in having I then. That actually would make it less fair of a debate.

Frank's dura is higher than Dante's AP, why would a couple of random shots kill him?

>deconstruction hax as well

Not in character to lead with it

He did it at the very end, he first destroyed them in close quarters with the exception of Gilver who was destroying him and that's the first thing he did with the pistols

Well. Frank isn't Bloodlusted anymore. So now both have time to think to use it rather than open with it

What did Frank ever do to you?

It's not like this is an unfair match. I personally think frank might take it if what I'm being told is right

Jackythejack said:
It's not like this is an unfair match. I personally think frank might take it if what I'm being told is right
Dante's regen is quite fast, a man watched a bullet travel through his head and the wound immediately sealed like it never happened within the second it did.

Frank really doesn't have all of his equipment like the fights suggest, he needs some degree of preparation to have access to combo weapons, as there isn't an instance in games that I can think of where he has them all on hand.

Back