• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West vs. Batman (DEATH BATTLE!)

Well, I decided to debut Frank with one of the characters with the most defeats in Death Battles.

Frank:
maxresdefault.jpg

Batman:
6mfQEh.jpg

Rules:
-Speed=
-Both are in 9-B
-Frank's 9-A weapons are restricted
-Fights in Gotham City

Frank West has no calcs listed and his 9-A stuff is restricted, so I'll assume he's baseline (15 kJ)

Batman only has one key that is 9-B, which is where he fought Black Panther that stopped a charging Rhino exerting 221 kJ of energy

Batman has the AP advantage of 14.7x and he has the LS advantage. This is a stomp.

Grenades can deliver about 1,000,000 Joules of energy. But keep in mind that Frank had a thing covering the grenade which greatly reduces how much of the explosive force he would take, he was a decent distance away, and it still caused great amounts of harm to him. So yeah, I don't think Frank is going to be quite on Batman's AP level

Frank’s whole thing is being creative and making things to beat people but Batman has a tool for any situations at all times I’m not seeing how he could lose

Back