• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West vs. Batman (Burtonverse)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Frank decided that one of the biggest scoops in his career was going to be crushing the Batman and finally unmasking who he is and where he hides out. Batman intercepted Frank's messages to his boss and realizes that he's going to have to engage in combat with a reporter.

Both are given two days of prep time and are both limited to 9-B weaponry. Fight takes place in an empty but well lit parking lot. Speed is equalized who wins?

Frank West

Batman (Burtonverse)

Okay, I don't know shit about Frank so bear with me here:

Frank tries to interview Batman. Batman's like "no" and shit rolls downhill.

This is tricky. Batman is certainly more skilled but obviously West isn't a bad fighter by any means and is still incredibly skilled. I think Frank had this. Sure Batman could realise what Frank's sheer versatility can do and try and sneak up on him and disarm him and THEN beat him up. However, I think Frank just is too versatile for Batman to handle. This Batman hasn't seen the stuff West can make up and pull out on him and eventually would get overwhelmed

West takes it

One for Frank.

Honestly this was supposed to be against 1966 Batman but I didn't know if that's be too much for Frankie West

Back