• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is sudden, just as well as questionable. But, i wonder how Frae would fair against every known character on this wikia. Basically, it's everyone vs Frae, limitations for characters who have one, then it's all out for them.

Summary: Every chaarcter other than Frae thinks he is a threat to them, and eveyone agrees to try to gang up on him, over 50 to 1 !

Frae

25181837gy1g2fix
Frae, hiding his face, Human Mode

1st Round: Frae is limited to his childlike form, and can only knock them out.

2nd Round: he fights them separately, in other words 1vs1

3rd Round: All out Everyone on THIS WIKIA vs Frae !

3.5 : Same for 3rd round except he uses The First form

4th/Bonus: if ALL 3 of these are basically unanimous : True Skod ( the one not from this wikia, Divine form Skod vs The First )

Visayan supreme god sky deity kaptan by jawern-d7uigt3
"Enough toying around ! Let's see if you can all..ENTERTAIN ME ! "

I will defend Copeten at all costs

Im not sure about characters like Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee etc,

but this guy will never ever touch characters like Divine Skod, Exaggerated Goku, Dante Redgrave as they are techbically the official true most powerful being in this wiki .

And becuz of the nature of these characters....this battle is basically pointless.....

Elvis Adika said:
And becuz of the nature of these characters....this battle is basically pointless.....
Thank you! TBH I do not like VS threads with joke oc's as they are pretty much the equivalent of saying "nuh uh. yeah huh" and can't actually be argued. But going by profile stats, considering how close to everything is unknown and that terms like "True Infinity" and "Omniprent+" (even as lowballs) are used means there are LOTS of characters that'd utterly destroy Frae.

Also I was considering adding a "no putting OC's into matches without author's consent" but since none of the admins seem to mind this I won't. If this becomes an issue in the future I will though.

Make exception for my characters if you decide to make this a rule. I don't mind any of my characters (Barring Wiki Skodwarde) being inserted into battles.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Make exception for my characters if you decide to make this a rule.
I don't mind any of my characters (Barring Wiki Skodwarde) being inserted into battles.
Well the rule is to not do it "without author's consent" If you want me to specify that you give consent to all your oc's sans Wiki Skod so that people don't ask you, then fine.

But i'll agree that this battle as Elvis and Ryu pointed out is pointless due to the easily wankable and plain unfair nature of some of the characters involved in this battle(Skodwarde, Redgrave, Claire, The Sasuke Above All, Exaggerated Goku for short examples)

Well, it's hard to determine because like most of these other battles it's battle of the wanked. Skodwarde, Regrave(s), Haruto, Sasuke, Exx Goku, Claire, Teh Docturr, All of these guys are the wanked of the wanked and they don't admit defeat easily. All of them at the same time.... no.

Exaggerated Sans, Gabe Newell, Luigi doing nothing, Sith Lord Jar Jar, and Exaggerated Frisk both solo

bruh some OCs stats are not even at their peak all I can say is the next arc is going to make angelo arc look so pathectic no words can explain the sheer difference in power.....

To be fair, Exaggerated Frisk and Exaggerated Sans, my two most OP characters atm, are both WIPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back